✧* ੈ Eye Candy

_______________
_____

➤"Why are you following me?" (Y/N) asked while I walk behind her

"Why are you following me?" (Y/N) asked while I walk behind her. Under the rising sun, we walk on the sidewalks of the Hosu City; she seems to be grumpy about something.

"You know why" I replied with my eyes closed as I finally caught up to her place and now walking beside her.

"Wow... Look at that girl" a male exclaimed from our side which caught my attention making me side eye them.

"She = Hot" his friend added.

"Thank you for my daily meal..." A girl prayed after her eyes landed on (Y/N). The sun rays her area with sparkling glitters flying in the ray of light.

"What a beautiful young lady" a mother said as her balled hand cover her lips while eyeing my 'girlfriend'.

"I wish I could have a girlfriend like that"

"Lucky bastard"

"Momma, can I marry that big sis?"

Midoriya couldn't help but be proud of himself.
Don't know the reason tho

✨(´▽`)✨ (👀)?

"You sure have lots of fans huh" I commented that catching her attention.

"I guess" she tucked a hair behind he rear as she avert eye contact with me.

Her moods confuse me. But all I know, she has three moods; Flirty, Cheery, And Calm.

Gonna find out what's her fourth mood.

Midoriya's moods are normal and boring.
fanboy, serious, bashful and pervert

LMAO
He's a BASTARD

"Where are you off to anyway?"

"Work. How about you, aren't you gonna go patrol?" She asked while I shake my head.

"Nah, I'm excused for service right now for the 'You know" I explained as she nod her head before sighing again.

"Ok then." She mumbled as she continue to walk. I noticed she's wearing heels-now that I mentioned that, she does look cute on her outfit today.

She wore a slightly loose shirt as she tuck it in her Mid-length green skirt. She wore black socks with a little potato printed on it and brown shoes enveloping her feet.

She looks so pretty

Now that I realize it, I've never complimented her ever since we met at hosu station.