✧* ੈ Kisses

__________
___

"H-hah!?" (Y/N) exclaimed

"Hehe, I mean... You two are already close am I right?" Ms. Haruhi smirked at us while I tap my lap and feet as I look down with my lips pulled in.

I will be lying if I said I don't want to k-

"I don't know... (Y/N) is really a private girl despite being outgoing and the sunshine of my life." I commented, trying to say she doesn't like the idea.

"Ahhhh" the audience whined which caught me off guard

"Ah! That's not fair!"

"Yeah!"

"Boo!"

The audience playfully booed to provoke the two Young adults

"Gah-" I cackle

"Come on... Just a peck! Muah muah, like that... A smooch!" Ms. Haruhi gestures to us as (Y/N) whispers to her other side and gestures her hand to come over.

What is she doing

"U-umm..." I played with my hands for a while before my ear twitched as I heard 'thank you' from my side. "I-I don't think that's a-"

I look to my side and saw (Y/N) putting lip gloss onto her lips with a book-size mirror in her hand.

W-WHAT IS SHE DOING!?

She noticed me looking at her in shock as my lips and brows quivered nonstop.

"What? I can't kiss you properly if my lips are dry right?" She asked while chuckling shyly. She then tuck her hair behind her ear again, exhaled deeply, and slowly lean closer to me.

This is too much to process

Squeals and yells of 'KISS!' sounded so loudly in the studio as my face go freaking red Ms. Haruhi took out her phone and started filming us with her other hand covering her mouth.

Ms. Haruhi you sly simp

(Y/N)! S-so close

"(Y-Y/N)" I whispered breathlessly as I shut my eyes close and my lips parted.

"In your dreams, hentai" she whispered back before I felt a hand covers my mouth.

I opened my eyes and saw her eyes glaring at me, darkly, with her lips kissing her hand with the mirror she requested a while ago, covering us.

Despite it not being a kiss, I can feel heat rushes to my face cause of the contact and how close her body is.

• • •
SMOOO━━(O🤚(ε`)━━OOCH★☆

"He already said... I am a private girl" she explained as she search her chin while the audience's aura changes drastically and now is dark and had no life.

"But look at him... He's so flustered... No wonder I'm the Top" she said while caressing her cheek while eyeing me mischievously.

The aura of the audience brightened up. "WOAHHH!" they yelled which made me Sweat dropped and mumble, "Pervy Bastards..."

I sighed in relief.

I side-eyed (Y/N) who has a blush on her cheeks as she lightly laughs at them. She notices me and her eyes narrow and she tch-ed.

'I-I think she thinks it's my fault' I sweat dropped her as she look away.

No Kiss kiss happened, folks

SMOOO━━(´з(ε`)━━OOCH★☆