✧* ੈ Tokyo

__________
___

Walking in the Studio, (Y/N) expresses her mood with a deep frown on her face

Not angry but neutral as her mind rewind's the occurrence from the other day

'"Let's go home"'

His voice erupted in her head as she hug her knees while she sat on a chair with her face dug into her legs.

Her brows are furrowing as she groans, grabbing some of her staffs' attention.

They sigh

"I'm glad you're alright... After the incident the last day."

"Is Madame Rosa... Mad?"
(Y/N) asked

The occurrence with Midoriya will be surely thought of as a scandal at the fact the revealed past relationship of the model.

She thinks her boss is furious.

She only sighed again before digging her face into her legs once again

"Yeah... She is mad"
They answered back.

The gloomy girl went spent before averting eye contact with her staff and friends making them sigh in worry once again.

They left to give her some time and space to comfort herself

Midoriya is out for Hero work so she has no company today

In the other part of Hosu City is where walks a grumpy greenette who's grumbling curses as he took steps on the sidewalk

"What the fucking fuck"
Bakugou grumbled as he feels a shiver runs down his spine.

Back to our pure, softy, cuddly, hottie, cutie (Y/N)

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?"
A voice yelled after the door got banged open.

(Y/N) starts to shiver like a wet kitty as she shrinks back into her seat.
She took her hair from left and right before pulling it like curtains to cover her face in nervousness.

"There.." They all murmured, everyone, pointing their fingers straight at her balled figure which made her squeak and shiver.

That's cute

She starts to shake uncontrollably as she feels and hears steps approaching her supposed to be a hidden figure.