✧* ੈ Attitude

__________
___

_____________

"U-um... Are you sure about this?" I asked while averting my eyes from the girl who's currently dragging me with her through the town.

It's been days since I meet my model girlfriend, aka (Y/N) (L/N). As said, she really is an outgoing person, overflowing with confidence and... Loud. Super damn LOUD

"Calm down Flatass, of course, I'm sure of this" she said as she side-eyes me before moving her eyes back to the street as I sigh in boredom.

It's been minutes since we started strolling around the City; as we converse about the mission, she was just scrolling on her phone. I think she's not listening to what I'm telling her...

It made a tick mark appear on my head.

"Composure... Deku, composure" I murmured to myself but then I notice her eyes went wide as she sighed onto her phone

She gazes down for a moment with her hair covering her face from my view. Before I could utter a word to ask her what's the matter, she move her head up, finally meeting my gaze, and there I saw a big grin plastered on her face.

the corner of her smile twitches tho

"Wanna go to my place?" She asked

And that's why I'm here with her, strolling down the road.

I'm so tired.

Gasping for air as I try to match her pace, I just let her drag me by the wrist as she March her way to her place with a big grin on her lips.

I wonder what she's thinking.

'... He makes me cringe so much-I remember when I was in my first year Highschool... Fuck, I can't forget how a dance 'Watch me Ne-ne' in front of everyone... Shit-NOOOOO-'
(Y/N)'s brain suddenly interrupted her which made her face scrunched up in disgust.

Minutes that seems like hours eventually passed by and there I was met by the house, a big house.

No surprise though, she's a model after all. Even I can afford this type of house.

"Like it?" She asked as she grab her keys from the pocket of her skirt while I just nod and scratch my nape awkwardly.

I notice she's smiling nonstop ever since we left the cafe... It kinda spook the shit out of me.

"I know this is all just a role we need to play properly but my Mamma just texted me a while ago."

"Ooh... Really, that's delightful to hear. What did she say?" I asked as I can feel I started to shiver in my seat.

"As a couple, she said I should know you better! Only For mission purposes of course" she said, cheerfully as she took a seat in front of me.

"O-ok... I-I'm sorry, I'm just not used to talking to other people... Especially, to pretty ladies like you" I mumbled with a closed smile washing over my face.

"Oh really. Thank you" she chirped. She move her chin onto her palm as she eye me with a taunting look, I can feel every hair on my body stand up as she stares at me. "It's no biggie... I would be too, especially, right after a break-up..."

I can feel my heart drop at the word my ear just received.

'S-she knew' I yelled in my head.

"It's been a month right? Since you got... Dumped" she added, her lids flattering loosely making me gulp and ball my fists, nervousness enveloping itself onto me.

"I wouldn't call it dumped... We just agreed to break up, that's all" I denied as I avert my eyes, balls of sweat starts to appear on my face with (Y/N) eyeing me seductively.

She's making me nervous.

"Well... That's what I would've said if I'm too embarrassed to say I got dumped by my partner too so don't worry, I get it." She said sweetly. "I can't blame her too" she added making me look at her with furrowed and raised brow

"What do you mean?" I inquired but she just snorted to the side, seems to be holding back her laughter. "Are you saying something what I'm thinking you're saying?" I confronted

She just chuckled sweetly and wave her hands lightly, denying it. "What? How could you think something like that? Especially to your girlfriend..." She said, dramatically as she clenched her chest. "All I mean is that she did the right thing to break up with you... I know she did said it's for the best right? Or it'll be better if you two break up? Am I right? Izuku~"

"U-um... Don't call me that" I mumbled, trying to change the subject. Her statements making me so uncomfortable right now. Those harsh words really did hit the spot that is hurt

Agh-earth, eat me rn please

"Ok! What do you want me to call you then?" She asked, flowing on my stream as I sighed in relief.

"Anything but that" I said, shrugging her off as she nod her head.

"Ok then... Umm, Izu-kun?" she said, cooing which made me pfft-ed to the side before coughing nonstop. "How does that sound?" She asked, seeming to be amused by my reaction.

"I-I don't like nicknames" I mumbled as I look away, still letting out small coughs.

"One, Stop giving me cold shoulder... Two, you're no fun... Maybe that's why she broke up with you-"

"U-um, can we stop mentioning Ochaco right now? You're making this so awkward and you're making me uncomfortable with your comments-"

"im just teasing, dont worry. OH! its about time" she mumbled while her doorbell dings. She stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Hey, are you listening!?" I followed her figure as she just waved me off.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry Izuku, I'll always listen to you since your voice is so cute I wish I can hug it too" she said with a closed-eyed smile with a wink flowing it before walking out the door, leaving me there all alone.

'... And now she's flirting... She confuses me so much' I huffed out before slumping down back to my seat.

"I GOT US PIZZA! CHARAN!" she yelled, kicking the door open as she held boxes of steaming pizza.

"AH! B-be careful!" I chased her as she run to the kitchen with laughs sounding from her throat.

(Y/N) plays her role very well...
She's hot
(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

 She's hot(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥