✧* ੈ Flirt

_______________
_____

➤"Where should this go?" I asked as I hold the cut Carrots

"Where should this go?" I asked as I hold the cut Carrots.

"Just place it on a bowl or something? Come on, you have a brain" she yelled from the kitchen as I hear a splashing sound.

"YOu HavE a BraIn" I mimicked to myself as I sighed.

"I heard that" she yelled again which made me flinch and chuckle before continuing cutting veggies.

Ever since the incident at the dinner last week, she's been so mad at me. I swear it was an accident

She hasn't shown any flirtatious or sweet act ever since. No leaning, whispering, or showing off her smug grin at me.

Nothing. She's been so serious and later I'll confront her about it

If she continues this on, I'll fear for my life

Yesterday, she called me to come over and help her to prepare her house. Don't know the reason though but she seems like hiding something in the statement she said out, "You need to be there".

I couldn't think of any reason she have instead of teasing the shit out of me or this is a surprise dinner for the both of us.

Ahhhh, that would be so sweet but I remember, she's mad at me... Dang it

Midoriya starts to Zone out as there was an idiotic on his face with flowers hovering over his head.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I came up with something to revive the flirtatious mode of my 'girlfriend'.

I just got used to her, teasing me so what do y'all want me to do?

I ain't letting no one give me cold shoulder too.

Yeah, NO ONE!

'AAAHHHHHHH!' I yelled in my head

"He goes super science-ing there"
(Y/N) muttered to herself as she watches midoriya from the door frame of the kitchen.

"Crazy ass dickhead mf..."
She sighed before continuing her way to the kitchen.

"All I need to do is tease her! Yeah, that might trigger something-" I noticed a black puppy, staring at me as she wiggles her tail.

"Arf"

"Yuan right?"

"ARF!"