✧* ੈ Girlfriend

__________
___

_____________

"Grr..." I grumbled while tapping my feet furiously as I wait for the woman Tsukauchi ordered me to meet.

They're so persistent, damn.

I'm currently waiting in the train station in Hosu City, waiting for the famous Model they sent me to Protect...

This Mission is so messed up.

I couldn't stop thinking about that day...

- That Certain Day Before -

"W-WHAT!?" I yelled in shock before slapping my hands to my mouth. Tsukauchi just looked at me in Concern before sighing and shook his head

"Listen, Midoriya... The villains I'm talking about? Is after this girl" he took out a photo from his pocket before waving it in front of my face as I eye the woman in the image.

"Yeah? So what?" I asked

"So wha-? Is this Midoriya I'm talking to?" Commissioner Tsukauchi asked in shock as I began to panic

"N-NO! I mean, why pretend to be with her-I mean, All I need to do as a hero is protect her right?"

He seems to calm down as he heard my explanation. He just took a seat on his table before putting the picture into his pocket. I wait for him to continue.

"There's this group of villains, from America... I know-I know, it's nothing for Japan to concern, IF it's just small and not too big villains that had been bothering the citizens... But the group I'm talking about is a big-time gang."

"G-gang?"

"Gang that steals quirks" He added

"Shigaraki!?" I exclaimed

"No no no! Not, Shigaraki... He's not involved this time... Well I hope he's not"

I nodded my head, cooling down.

"The gang is called Whyos... Head Master, Unknown, Number of Members, Unknown, Members, Only one is captured and luckily, he easily spilled the tea...

Actually, we never thought his a part of a gang... He just yelled all about not being a part of that gang and so on... Bakugou deals with him though, poor guy"

"K-kacchan..." My sweatdropped, already imagining the poor guy.

"So yeah, Gang Whyos... Stealers of Quirks and Current target is the Famous Model, (Y/N) (L/N). This woman must have an amazing quirk that's why those jerks want to get her...