✧* ੈ Soulmate

_______________
_____

➤"I'm really sorry I shocked you two" (Y/N) Bowed as a small shy grin got placed on her face

"Oh don't worry! I actually found it cute" Uraraka exclaimed as she wave her hand that made (Y/N) perked up and glisten.

"I'm glad!" She said as she closed her eyes and beamed once again. Uraraka blushed lightly at the response she had received before smiling back.

"They sure do get along" Kacchan muttered as I nod my head in response as we watch the two girls hold each other's hand with a flowery aura surrounding their area.

"You're so cute Uraraka~"

"Oh no, you're way cuter~"

"Ah~ You're making me embarrass now~"

"Hehe"

"This reminds me of a Yuri Mangga" I mumbled to myself as Kacchan stood beside me nodding his head.

"Can't believe you've hooked up a hottie after a month since you broke up with her"

"EHEHE Uraraka" (Y/N) said from afar as the two of them, Uraraka, Nuzzle their cheeks together.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess" I replied, hesitantly. "Well, I really don't know how to handle her active nature though"

"... she's sexually act-"

"KACCHAN! NOT THAT KIND OF ACTIVE... HAVE SOME FUCKING MODEST FOR ONCE!?" I whisper yelled while Kacchan just shrugged his shoulder, a smirk making its way onto his face as if he's proud of something.

I just sighed in defeat.

"I should get going. Next time, fetch your girlfriend... Who knows what could've happened if you let that hottie wander around alone. And in this city where there's lot more villain roaming around."

"Y-yes... Sorry for the inconvenience" I said as Kacchan nodded his head before walking off.

"Oh that reminds me, I should better be going" Uraraka said as she eyes her watch.

"EH!?" (Y/N) exclaimed with her arms wrapped around Uraraka's arm. "You'll leave?" She whines.

"Sorry, but you can have my number if you want? I will not take no for an answer though, hehe" the brunette cheekily said making my girlfriend beam and grin brightly.

"Mmh!" The girlfriend nodded with her eyes closed before handing her phone to Uraraka.

• • • (๑・ω-)~ Bye-bye”

"It's nice to meet you!"

"Call me!" Uraraka yelled from afar before sprinting away.

"Thank God, it's finally over..." I gasped out in relief while running my hand through my hair. "Oiy, you shouldn't just call me nicknames whenever there somebody around us! You really shocked them there you know" I scolded ad I stood ahead of her with my hands resting on my hips.