✧* ੈ Ara, Ecchi

_______________
_____

➤"Sorry for the mess

"Sorry for the mess..." I said as I scratch the back of my head. Before we are a pile of boxes and black plastic bags, containing trashes or recycles. "I forgot I'm packing things here"

She just eyes me with a calm expression before she gazes at my house. "Why?"

"Hmm?" I look back at her as I move boxes around to make her at least a little bit comfortable. "I'm selling this house"

"This house seems good? Why?" She asked again with her hands behind her hips as she tilt her head a little bit. "I'm curious?~" she cooed as I bit my lip while sweat balls appeared on my face.

"Umm...-"

"Don't worry, I won't judge you! And Besides, I'm your girlfriend, right?" She reasoned as I uncertainly opened my mouth to reply.

"This... This house is where we used to live, with my ex" I replied, reluctance overwhelming me as my companion went silent.

• • •

"My soulmate used to live here!" She immediately runs off, sprinting around my house as if a kid exploring their new home.

"O-Oiy!?"

"It's so cozy" she cooed while eyeing every single thing in the house while I just sighed while moving boxes from here to there.

As I watch her from afar, I couldn't help but grin at the smile she's showing as she eye the certain picture frame of Uraraka in the wall.

Just imagine, you're girlfriend dumping over your ex. That's weird

"She's so pretty omg" She said to herself as I nod my head in agreement. "I should snap pics! RAHHHHH!!!" She yelled, nonstop flashing her flashlight towards the frame of who she called her soulmate.

"Don't go Power Science-ing there, you could've wrecked this house, (L/N)" I jokingly yelled while fixing stuff as she just continue to scream.

A smile crept on my lips.

- A While -

"I'm sure you're hungry... Should I make you something while you wait in the Living room?" I asked while wiping my sweat off of my face.

"Sure." She said as she focus her face on her phone. When I was about to head to the kitchen, she suddenly grabbed the hem of my shirt, stopping me from walking.

Midoriya imagined the scene like in romance mangas he has read

He blushed
In his eyes, his surrounding lit up and everything went in slow motion.