my-log: fansign

GEUN TOLD ME to dress up today

GEUN TOLD ME to dress up today. He picked out my outfit, which he thought the K-pop group would find the most appealing. He has this
in-depth plan that I'll catch one of their attention the most and end up getting married to them, so he can have a famous brother-in-law.

...He really likes this boy group.

I haven't heard any of their music, but I know the basic facts.

1. Their name is ENHYPEN.

2. There's 7 of them.

...And that's the extent of my knowledge :).

I have a closet full of clothes, so I facetimed Geun for him to choose what he wanted me to wear. It ended up being a black turtleneck, which he wanted me to pair with an ankle-length, army green, flowy skirt. Next, I had to wear black high heel boots, and carry a handheld black bag. Lastly, to finish it off, wear one silver chain.

That was it. Geun said I couldn't wear anything else. No more, no less. That monster.

As for my hair and makeup, he said I should straighten my hair and do light makeup. I usually do that so that was fine.

I called Geun the day of the fansign, and he nearly shrieked when he saw me.

"You look so beautiful! Ugh, they're gonna fall in love!! Please remember to read my letters! Show them—"

"Read your letters. Show them a photo of you. Record what they say. I know Geun." I grinned at his excitement. "I got you. You just relax. I'm about to leave the house now."

"Okay...Have fun!!!"

I locked up the apartment and made my way to the train station for a 30 minute ride out to Hanam.

I made it safely to the venue. Its a pretty small building, and inside the auditorium (which we would meet the boys) there were no more than 30 or so people. There are 7 desks on the stage with a glass pane that separate us from the idols. Each desk has a staff members standing by it.

I immediately search for a fire alarm. There were quite a few, so I feel a little bit at ease knowing if a fire breaks out, we'd be notified.

I look around, seeing fans talk amongst themselves excitedly and making new friends as they talk about who their favorite was, which song they played on repeat, and other topics that had to do with ENHYPEN.

I feel soooo out of place.

I take a seat on one of the chairs, placing my bag on my lap and staring at the stage. I open my bag just to make sure I have Geun's letters and a Polaroid of him.

I take out the Polaroid. It's a photo one of the nurses took for us. It was about 7 months ago when Geun was first diagnosed, and he had overcome one of his biggest surgeries to help his disease. I was kissing him on the cheek and he was resisting with a laugh, him sitting in his hospital bed with a gown on and an oxygen tank hooked in his nose. We were celebrating.