my-log: questions

"21 QUESTIONS??" I have never heard of this game before

"21 QUESTIONS??" I have never heard of this game before. "Is it trivia??"

He finds my obliviousness funny, because he only scoffs a little and smirks at me. He leans a forward a bit, setting his elbow down on top of a box and putting his hand on the side of his head while he gazes at me. "It's popular in other countries. It's just something to keep my mind off of...how tiny this closet is."

My lips press together. "...Okay, how do you play?"

"We just go back and fourth asking each other questions. It's mainly to get to know each other."

"Oh, I see...Alright. We can play."

"Did you want me to start?"

"...Yes please." I'm not sure what kind of questions are and aren't allowed. If he starts, I'll know what kind of topics are in the ballpark.

"If you could live anywhere else other than South Korea, where would you live?"

"...Hmmm." I've actually never thought about that before...I've never seen any other place other than Seoul and the surrounding cities. "...England."

"Why?"

"Isn't that another question?"

"...I don't understand."

"You can only ask 21 questions. If you ask me another, that leaves you with 19 more, correct?"

He smirks at my clever way of thinking. "You're taking the name of the game literally...I like it. In that case, you've also used 2. You're left with 19."

...Oh. He's right. I grin. I like this game. "...I'd live in England because I think people who have accents are interesting."

"Heh, that's cute...Your turn."

"...What's your biggest fear?" 18 left.

"Small spaces and injuring myself. I can't dance if I get hurt. How about you?" 18 left.

"...Losing Geun."

"...You love him a lot, don't you?" 17 left.

"He's my little brother. Of course I do."

For some reason, I'm talking with Niki so casually. It's weird. He's just very easy to talk with. Maybe because he's my age? At first, his good looks intimidated me. But he's actually easy going. I actually forgot we are trapped in a storage closet for a moment.

"What will you do once he gets discharged? Will he move in with you here? It'd be pretty fun having the two of you around." 15 left.

"Yep. We'd both live upstairs. He'd have a blast if he lived here...What's your favorite movie genre?" 17 left.

"Anything horror."

"Horror is good. Have you seen IT?" 16 left.

"Both movies. Loved them. Do you have any talents besides makeup?" 14 left.