my-log: drunk-dazed

DINNER WAS GOING WELL

DINNER WAS GOING WELL. Everyone was enjoying my barbecue and we're eating well. We even face-timed Geun, and he nearly bawled his eyes out because he wished he could eat with us. Heeseung told him to recover well, and we'd all have a dinner to celebrate his discharge. I knew that made his night.

I was quiet most of the dinner, unless the boys asked me a question. I instead watched how the others interacted and how they acted. I got a feel for their personalities from my perspective, which would definitely help in the future when trying to choose makeup looks that would suit them.

However, near the end of dinner, I started to feel a bit...dazed. My vision was getting blurry and I couldn't feel my legs all that much. At some point, I excused myself to use the bathroom...

I have no clue what happened after that.

~

"I'm...going to use the bathroom." Y/n slurs, the boys watching the girl weakly stand up from her chair. She ambles out of the kitchen, and disappears around the corner.

They go silent, before turning back to each other. "Did she sound funny to you guys?" Sunoo raises his hand.

"Maybe she's tired?" Niki shrugs, but doesn't sound very confident in his answer.

They brush it off for a while, and continue to talk. When 20 minutes fly by, they begin to worry again.

"She's been gone for a while." Jungwon states, Jay standing up and walking to the fridge.

"Should we check on her?" Jake asks, his brows creasing.

"What if she's handling girl business?? We don't wanna walk in on that." Sunghoon shivers.

"...We'd knock first, idio—" Heeseung whispers.

"Hey." Jay interrupts them, his head buried into the fridge. "Where's the soju Sejin Sir gifted us for Christmas?"

"You mean the green bottle? It's on the top shelf in the back." Sunoo guides Jay's eyes, but the bottle was not there.

"Nope. Not here."

"That's weird. I saw it this morning when I grabbed the last slice of sponge cake from there." Jake mutters, scratching his chin.

"SO YOU ATE IT!!?" Niki whines, pushing himself into Jake and playfully hitting his friends' arm.

Heeseung sits still for a moment with furrowed brows, before letting his eyes go round with panic. He reaches across the table and grabs y/n's cup, the boys watching him bring the rim of the mug to his nose. He takes a quick inhale, and immediately yells, "She drank it!!!"

"WHAT!?" They all gasp, Heeseung tilting the cup to show how little was left inside.

"Isn't she underaged!?" Jay exclaims.