my-log: farwell

THE NEXT BOY IS LIKE A PRINCE

THE NEXT BOY IS LIKE A PRINCE. His hair is dyed an ashy blonde. He has a nice small with sharp fangs, and beauty marks on the side of his nose and underneath his eye. His voice is kind as well, and he often takes his time speaking. Of all the members I've met so far, I'd probably be friends with him the easiest.

I tell him about Geun, and asked for his name, then went on to read his letter.

Dear Sunghoon,

Hi!!! My name is Geun!!! I'm 11! Sorry I couldn't meet you in person, but I hope my sister is good enough for now!!

I've loved watching you grow as a person since I-Land. You've gained more confidence in yourself, as you rightfully should. You're talented and handsome, who wouldn't like you!!

I remember watching your ice skating videos when I first learned you use to figure skate. It's admirable that you gave up your love for the sport to become an idol. I hope you're still able to skate often, I know you love to do it.

Please continue to work hard and make others smile. I'll always been cheering you on. You deserve good things for your hard work. I hope you get acknowledged more often for your skills!! I hope to meet you one day!!

Sincerely, Geun!!

P.S.
my sister used to figure skate!! you and her would hit it off—

At this point I can't even get past the second sentence of Geun's stupid P.S. messages.

While I put the letter back in the envelope for Sunghoon, he gazes at me with a soft smile. "You used to figure skate?"

"What? Oh, well uhm...Yeah. But that was a while ago." I mumble, slipping the envelope underneath the glass.

"How come you stopped?"

"I'm not very good. Like at alll." I admit, making him laugh. "Plus I had to...focus on other things."

"I see...Maybe if I get to meet Geun one day, I can see you skate as well." He smirks.

Not sure why he would want to see me skate. I already told him I wasn't good.

I nod as the buzzer goes off. "...Maybe...It was nice to meet you. Continue to work hard." I bow, picking up the last two letters and my purse.

He waves goodbye, and I sit at the next desk. I'm immediately overwhelmed by the excited welcome the boy gives me, as he was smiling and waving and already starting to talk with me.

He is pretty cute, with pitch black hair and choppy bangs, fox like eyes, and fair skin. His face looks really soft, like he does skincare religiously. If their wasn't a glass pane separating us, I might poke his cheek just to feel if his skin was as soft as it looks.