my-log: tickets

"AHHHH EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO SWEET!!" Sunoo claps as all the members and staff enter the dressing room to enjoy their short intermission

"AHHHH EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO SWEET!!" Sunoo claps as all the members and staff enter the dressing room to enjoy their short intermission. "Imagine what international fans would be like!"

"I've gotten so many nice gifts." Jake smiles, watching one of the staff members carry in a box with his name on it, which is filled to the top with letters, cards, plushies, and other items.

"Did you all get a letter from that one girl? With the skunk hair?" Jay asks them all at once, holding up a blue envelope.

Each boy holds up their letters and nod. "Yeah, from her sick brother?" Sunghoon questions for confirmation.

"It was nice of her to come for him. Even though she didn't have a clue who we were." Niki pouts playfully and throws his arms across his chest.

"What was her name, anyway? She didn't tell me." Heeseung mutters.

"I dunno." Jake mumbles.

"Me either. She didn't say." Sunoo jumps in.

"It's y/n." Jungwon says blankly.

"Huh? How did you know?! She told you??" Sunoo gapes, a bit offended that the girl didn't bother to introduce herself to him, but to Jungwon only.

"No. She's the hotel receptionist from the other day, when we stayed at the Vista to film? I just read her name tag."

"She works there?? I don't even remember her..." Sunghoon whispers and scratches his chin.

"She was kinda quiet, despite the other lady that worked there. She was so energetic." Jake chuckles.

"How old do you think she is?" Heeseung asks.

"She looked around Niki's or Jungwon's age. Maybe 17 or 18?" Jay predicts.

"Do you think she's taking care of her brother alone? From the conversation we had, it sounded like it was just her and Geun." Sunghoon thinks aloud. His words seem to had made the boys a bit sad.

"...I wish we could do something for them...I bet Geun would be so happy to see us..." Niki says quietly, before turning to the staff with a mischievous grin.

The staff all jerk back, looking at each other with confusion.

"What do you suggest, Niki?" Jungwon laughs, as it was clear Niki was about to pull a few strings to get his way.

~

I wait outside of the auditorium, sitting in the hallway and opening my voice memos app to see the recordings I took during the fansign...

My heart drops when I see there are no previous voice messages. But there is a new message pulled up, waiting for the start button to be pressed.

I FORGOT TO PRESS START!!!! I slap my forehead, nearly pulling out my hair. Geun is going to absolutely murder me!!!

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

I look up to see a woman standing in front of me. She has short black hair to her chin, a lean build, and large eyes. She is wearing all black and a white mask.

"Are you y/n? The one with the sick brother?"

"Huh?...Oh yes." I reply a bit cautiously, but I realize she was a staff member. I recall her standing behind Sunoo's desk as his guard.

She suddenly hands me two tickets. I take them, reading them as it says ENHYPEN FEBRUARY 12th 2022 on them. It looks like an admission of some sort...

"The address is on the back. It is two tickets to see ENHYPEN and meet them after the concert...Please bring your brother." She says kindly.

I feel my eyes go so wide that I thought they just pop out of my sockets. My throat closes, though I try to speak. "I..."

"No need to thank me...Thank the boys when you see them again." She gives a quick bow and leaves me in the hallway alone.

I stare at the tickets with absolute belief. Meanwhile, I listen to fans start to cheer in the auditorium again. They probably came back on stage after their intermission.

Geun was going to freak.