my-log: meet

A MONTH HAS PASSED

A MONTH HAS PASSED. After meeting ENHYPEN at their fansign, Geun freaked out when he found out I didn't record their reactions, but quickly forgave me when I presented him with two concert tickets free of charge.

All month he's been telling the nurses about it. How excited he was to finally meet his idols, how it would be his first concert, what he should
wear—just everything.

His condition is getting better, so by the time of the concert, I'm be able to take him out of the hospital for just one day...

Well, so I thought.

Like before, Geun insisted on putting an outfit together for me so I can, and in his words, "Make them fall in love with me again."

So, he's having me wear a white collared long sleeve shirt that's cropped at my waist, a black skirt, tights, and black boots. Then, I had to curl my hair and do light makeup. Once again, I was only allowed to wear earrings and my favorite necklace. No more, no less.

The concert is at 6 p.m, and the venue is a 10 minute train ride from the hospital. So I lock up the apartment at 3 and leave to meet with Geun.

The day before, I left him the outfit he wanted to wear today. So of course, when I enter his room, I see him sitting in his bed wearing baggy blue jeans, an oversized black hoodie, and a beige flannel over top it. However, he is surrounded by nurses, hooked to an oxygen tank, and paler than snow.

I rush in, dropping my bag on the floor without properly placing it on a chair. "Geun!?"

My voice startles the doctors. He's laying down on top of the bedsheets, his eyes turning to me and twinkling with relief. "Oh, hey Big Sis."

"What's happening!?" I ask one of the nurses, Nurse Park.

Geun butts in without letting her respond to me. "It's nothing, y/n! I just got a little dizzy." His speech is slurred.

Nurse Park ended up explaining to me what really happened. Apparently, Geun woke up with bruises on his legs, and his nose was bleeding. He was dizzy every time he tried to stand up, and felt sore with every movement he took. He hid it all through the day in hopes to still attend the concert.

"Im fine! Really! I'm feeling better!" Geun tries to admit, but he sounds tired.

"Geun, if you keep this up, you can't go to the concert in 3 hours..." I say firmly, sitting on the edge of the bed and holding his hand. "Let the nurses take care of you. Relax for a little. By 6, we'll see if you're well enough. Don't go breaking your body just to see some boys dance and sing, you hear me??"

He looks like he is about to cry, so I push his soft hair back and kiss his forehead. "Don't fuss. If you rest up, you'll be able to see them by the evening. Okay??"

"...Mhm." He pouts.

For the next 3 hours, I sit and watch the nurses come in and out to care for Geun. He is looking a lot better after he eats something and is giving some medicine, but it wasn't until 7 p.m. that he is able to stand up without feeling sick.