my-log: letters

"OH! ITS YOU!!" The red head man gasps as soon as I sit down to greet him

"OH! ITS YOU!!" The red head man gasps as soon as I sit down to greet him. I immediately remember him because of his ears and his hair color, and it seems he recalled me because of my hair.

I looked up quickly. It was one of the 7 that stood out to me. He was wearing a white mask and had round brown eyes. His hair was dyed a sort of awkward, dusty red, but it suited him. He had ears that poked out the sides of the black cap he was wearing.

His eyes widened when I looked up. "Oh, I like your hair!"

"...Huh?" I was obviously still half asleep. "Oh, thank you..."

"Hah, yeah. The receptionist." I give small jazz hands.

He is actually very handsome to look at. He has pretty eyes, a cute nose, a straight smile, perfect lips—I was getting distracted.

"So how are you? I had no clue you'd be an
ENGENE—"

"I'm not."

He chokes at my bluntness as I thumb through the letters. "What's your name?"

"...Me?"

I look up with small eyes. "...Well...It's only the two of us..."

"Hah! You're right! It's Heeseung."

I pull out the envelope with his name on and take out the letter. I do the same run through I did with Jungwon, showing Heeseung the photo on my brother and explaining his condition. I proceed to read his message.

Dear Heeseung,

Hi!!! My name is Geun!!! I'm 11! Sorry I couldn't meet you in person, but I hope my sister is good enough for now!!

You are such an amazing hyung! Your talent never fails to amaze me. I'm inspired by your skills!!! You help to lift the mood between the boys, and it makes me want to keep a smile on my face for my big sister!!

Watching you grow has been very fun! Keep up the hard work. I'm cheering you on from a far! Please take care of yourself and the members, and allow yourself to rest when you need it! Don't push yourself too hard.

Sincerely, Geun!!

P.S.

isn't my sister kinda pretty!! you should consider taking her—

"PLEASE ignore the P.S. he wrote." I stuff the letter in the envelope and slide it to Heeseung.

"Okay?" He questions with a smirk, but he was definitely going to read it later. "...Your brother is very considerate. I haven't had a fan tell me to take care of myself before."