Naruto Namikaze Profile!

----------------------------------------------------

Profile:

----------------------------------------------------

Name:

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze

Alias:

Captain of the 2nd Division, Commander, Captain, Natural Born Prodigy, Prince of Shadows, The ghost, Executioner Naruto, Genius, Shadow Monarch, 1st head of the Namikaze Uzumaki family, Ultimate Soul Reaper, God of Flash.

Classification:

Shinigami, Captain of the 2nd Division, Commander of the Onmitsukidō, 1st Head of the Uzumaki Namikaze family

Threat Level:

[Dragon-]: Naruto was considered to be around mountain level once he left the Shin'ō academy, due to his previous combat experience as a shinobi made him easily adapt to the new environment along with awakening his Shikai. He is known to have created two Kidō techniques by the end of the year. 

[Dragon]: Naruto displayed Island Level when he had took part of a practice in the human world along with a few of his classmates in which he was able to display strength being able to defeat the large hollows and had saved a lot of students before reinforcement arrived. 

[Maoh-]: After training under both Yoruichi Shihōin and the captain Commander Yamamoto, Naruto strength had skyrocketed making him one of the strongest lieutenant in the Gotei 13 and later one of the most powerful captain in the Gotei 13 along with Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana and Yamamoto but he was lacking in experience as such he was still weaker but his potential was acknowledged. 

[God+]: Awakening his incomplete Bankai was said to be powerful enough to cause a large earthquake that shaked the entire Soul Society. It was deemed to powerful that central 46 had forbidden him from using it unless granted permission from the Head Captain. 

[Maoh]: During the Aizen betrayal arc, Aizen had stated that Naruto base power should not be underestimated especially when he employs his Shunkō with his two daggers or with his Zanpakutō. He is considered to be a master in all Soul reaper arts and his training method while ruthless and sadistic had proven to be effective. 

[Maoh+]: His Shikai is powerful enough to put him in a Multi-continent level being able to compete with many of the Bankai's of other captain class level. His Shunkō as well put him at the same level as his own Shikai.

[Quasar-]: Naruto Shikai along with his Shunkō put him at a Solar System Level being able to compete with Aizen and even fatally injure him during their fight. 

[Celestial +]: His complete Bankai was stated to be powerful enough that Yhwach himself had considered him as one of the most dangerous soul reapers in Soul Society as his Bankai made him omnipotent especially when in a reishi enriched dimension such as Soul Society. Naruto is considered to be the Ultimate Soul Reaper.

Age:

200+

Gender: