Students vs Master! (Chapter 9)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 9: Students vs Master!

START OF FLASHBACK

Soifon ran as fast as she could not caring who she had bumped into as the members of the Onmitsukidō looked at her with annoyed looks while others looked at her with an understanding look. Word got out pretty quickly about Yoruichi abandoning her post in favor of helping Kisuke Urahara escape from Soul Society.

In light of such action by the captain of squad 2 and Commander of the Onmitsukidō, an order was issued relieving Yoruichi from her duties and as a result the Shihōin family had taken some form of backlash from having their own heiress assist a traitor.

To prevent the Shihōin from losing their position among the great noble family like how the Shiba family did, Yoruichi was disowned or rather was removed from her position as a heiress as the title had been passed to her little brother, Yūshirō Shihōin but the lad was rather young to inherit the position that was left vacant by his older sister.

This left squad 2 and the entirety of the Onmitsukidō leaderless and only Yoruichi could control both squad 2 and the Onmitsukidō. There was also Naruto who was the lieutenant and third official student of Yamamoto so he was believed to be the rightful successor to the position but some others still believed that he was too young to inherit such a position.

Soifon didn't care about all of this as she opened the double doors that led to the main room where Yoruichi often frequented. It had her seat which was a green chair in the middle of the large room and was often surrounded on both sides with her guards.

This time, the seat that Yoruichi sat in which she gave orders to her operatives was empty. Soifon was devastated as she fell to her knees wondering why her idol whom she worshiped never took her and Naruto with her. Soifon had also wondered why Yoruichi would betray soul society for someone like Kisuke.

Despite popular beliefs, she never really hated Kisuke but rather she didn't think that such a man who was clumsy and never took care of his personal hygiene was deserving to be by Yoruichi's side.

She viewed Yoruichi as a goddess that she loyally served and was ready to lay her life for which is why it annoyed her to see Kisuke behavior around her mistress. Now...Soifon felt herself grow to hate that man who had taken away her idol.

If Kisuke didn't betray Soul Society, her idol wouldn't have been forced to clean that man's mess. She also felt betrayed by Yoruichi thinking that her own mistress had abandoned her. She then thought back to her crush and had a sinking feeling.

"D-Did Naruto-sama also went with Yoruichi-sama." Thought Soifon since while Naruto wasn't exactly chummy with Kisuke but they got along to some degree enough where the two had drinks.

Soifon didn't know if she could keep her sanity if Naruto had ended up leaving her as well alone in this dark place. She loved Naruto more then anyone out there if you of course exclude Yoruchi and had hoped to have something more then just simply being comrades from the same division.

Panic doubled even more as she rushed, praying in her heart that he didn't abandon her as well. Soifon tried to track him down but Naruto was good at hiding and you wouldn't find him unless he really wants you to find him so she was mostly looking at the places he mostly frequented after having stalked him for many years.