Part II: Date! (Chapter 13)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 13: Part II: Date!

"Excuse me!" Soifon was the one to blurt out such a word, her face showing a very complicated expression. Should she be offended? Or should she feel flattered?

"Kids these days are acting deaf all of a sudden. This is school hours, you two should be at school not wasting your life away acting like hooligans!" One of the policemen of Karakura town spoke sternly.

Apparently, once they had their breakfast at the small restaurant owned by the nice grandma, they decided to do other various activities where they sat at the grassy field and looked at the sun while enjoying their time together.

They had then made it to the somewhat crowded area where they got spotted by the policeman who patrols this part of town. Since Karakura town is a small city with an average-size population, the policemen were very diligent in their job.

Crimes in this town were less so policemen mostly did the job of making sure that rebellious kids like 'them' would not skip their own school. It was common knowledge that teenagers are in their phase where they start rebelling against everyone.

Those policemen were loved by the people for their community service so it didn't take long for them to be stopped when they were approached by the two policemen. Some people whispered at ear-shot distance while looking at them with a look that says <Troublesome kids!>

"I apologize if we may have given the wrong impression, Mr. Policemen. You see, me and my fiancée had just recently moved to this town so we're getting familiar with this nice peaceful town." Said Naruto with a practiced smile.

Unlike him, Soifon didn't have the same communication skills and might have argued with the two policemen. Naruto had instead proceeded to flash his own engagement ring while Soifon followed his own example wondering if this would work.

"Aa...Is that so." Said the first policemen in clear surprise. He probably didn't expect this but one can clearly see that he was smiling since his town had just gotten complimented.

"I see...it seems that we've hastily come to a quick conclusion, we apologize as well for judging you both too quickly." Said the other policemen who felt clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine, I'm aware that Mr. Policemen are both doing their job. It's one of the reasons why we moved here since many had complimented the police force for their honorable action of maintaining peace in this small town so it puts our heart to ease." Said Naruto in a flattering voice.

Immediately, the two policemen started rubbing the back of their heads and smiled in an awkward way while blushing clearly not having received such a compliment before when usually teenagers would glare at them or cuss at them.

Saying things like <Oh you, we're just doing our jobs!> <If only the other teens were like this!> <I'm happy to do my job!> things like this were spouted from the two policemen who were too happy. Naruto had just effectively made their day with those words of appreciation.

The other crowd sent the two of them very warm gazes as if to say <If only my child was this polite!> <There is hope for this dysfunctional generation!> At the end, they managed to leave with the others around them having quite a good opinion of them.