Execution Announcing! (Chapter 6)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 6: Execution Announcing!

"What are you doing, Gin?" Asked Tōshirō in a cold tone as he stood behind the captain of squad 3 who was trying to sneak inside the detention cell that held Momo Hinamori. Tōshirō was smart so he knew that Gin had intentionally let himself be found but for what reason, he didn't really know and didn't want to know since his priority was to avoid any form of conversation between the two of them.

Tōshirō dreaded that Gin would probably have another copy of Aizen's letter and try to secretly deliver it to her in order to stir a problem, he was on edge while seeing the traitor walk in his squad barracks like he owns it.

"Ah! Captain Hitsugaya, I was making sure to check on Lieutenant Hinamori, you know, to see how she's coping with Captain Aizen's death and make sure that no bad people would harm her while you're quite busy handling squad 5 paperwork, I'd assume that would be exhausting on you." Said Gin with his usual grin while Tōshirō glare increased, almost wanting to freeze him over at this very moment.

"Thank you for your concern, Ichimaru...but your help is not needed. My own lieutenant has been doing an outstanding job at being Lieutenant Hinamori's guard." Said Tōshirō while Gin grin broke for a tiny bit of a second before it returned once more.

"Ah! Rangiku is her guard...well that makes me relieved!" Said Gin as he turned around to leave before he looked over his shoulder towards the short captain. "Oh, do tell her that I said hi!" added Gin before he left the squad barracks just as he walked in.

Rangiku had run to see her captain glaring at the entrance of the squad 5 barracks with contempt. She had merely run towards the location where she senses a very familiar reiatsu of Gin Ichimaru.

"Was Gin here?" asked Rangiku while Tōshirō glare became an annoyance as he stared at his lieutenant who had a look of concern and sadness. Tōshirō didn't know much of the details of the relationship between the two of them but he knew that they go way back to when they were both in Rukongai.

"Yes, he was here to check on Hinamori! He had also sent his regards to you." Said Tōshirō seeing no harm in telling his lieutenant about what had just transpired but not divulging too much.

Rangiku for her part didn't know if she should be happy or be upset that she had to always watch his back while he left her behind before apologizing once more for not involving her.

"Captain!" Rangiku spoke softly as Tōshirō turned to look at his lieutenant who had regained some control of her own emotion.

"What is it, Matsumoto?" asked Tōshirō his voice became slightly softer but still carried the authoritative tone that he always used whenever she shirked her duties to go throw parties.

"Hinamori's mental state seems to be improving quite nicely, she seems to accept Captain Aizen's death and wants to lighten the burden on you." Said Rangiku, which Tōshirō nodded his head at, completely satisfied.

"Since she is the lieutenant of squad 5, I will be bringing some of squad 5 work to her cell for her to work on for the duration of the Ryoka invasion if only to just pass time." Said Tōshirō but had secretly decided to review squad 5 paperwork before delivering them to Momo, he didn't want to know what Aizen would hide in his paperwork's.