Final Part: Date! (Chapter 14)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 14: Final Part: Date!

It was night, the date had continued peacefully without any interruption from Hollows or some idiot who seemed to not understand that he was on a date with his fiancée. To conclude this wonderful date, Naruto decided to take her to a restaurant that is indoor and a little more on the expensive side.

The two of them don't know when the next time they'll be having this kind of outing alone. A war is on the horizon, even if it doesn't happen this year or the next but there is no doubt that there will be a conflict between Soul Reapers and the army of hollows that is under the command of Aizen.

The restaurant they went to served western culture food. It was a nice change compared to their traditional Japanese food so Naruto who had the foresight had reserved beforehand hence he was able to pick a nice table that gave a view to everyone inside while at the same time next to the window.

They were from squad 2 that specializes in assassination, espionage and the likes, any place they sat was picked carefully to give them a perfect view of everyone in the room in case they needed to leap into action in order to fight albeit it was not needed but it puts them at ease.

"This is good~" Soifon placed a hand on her lips, she was clearly enjoying the western food more than was expected but then again, this was her first time eating western food.

"I'm glad to hear that. If necessary, I'll have someone look for the ingredients in case we ever need to cook them at home." Said Naruto knowing that they can't go that often on dates in the human world so knowing the ingredients to do them at home is the best option.

"I-I'd really love that." Said Soifon, clearly surprised that he'd do this for her but she smiled nonetheless. The two of them know how to cook respectively but they often leave it to the chefs given how busy they are with their duties.

"How are you feeling at the moment?" Asked Naruto gently, he wasn't going to bombard her with a lot of questions even though he was somewhat anxious if going to this kind of restaurant may have been pushing it a little.

"I'm feeling good...the living world sure is a very lively place." said Soifon with a pleasant smile on her face. At the start, she was rightfully nervous but she felt relaxed eventually.

Naruto's somewhat slow pace had helped her get quickly accustomed to the surroundings without feeling overwhelmed. This was the first time she had gone to the living world for a date and not on a mission by the higher ups so her nervousness was for a reason.

The technology in the world of living was also advanced if we compare it to the Seireitei except for Captain Mayuri who had been hogging all the latest technology in his lab and refused to share them with others. Not to mention, some people are just too old school to accept change.

Naruto doesn't have problems adapting, he always encourages flexible mind thinking rather than being stubborn to change. This is why he found some of the laws in the Seireitei to be stupid and he even outright said to Yamamoto's face which got him scolded.

But if there is one thing that didn't change about him is that he is stubborn to a fault. Naruto had taken Yamamoto's scolding as a personal attack at the time and came the next day with a report debunking every law and how their own enemy could exploit it.