Execution Stopped! (Chapter 8)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 8: Execution Stopped!

Currently, Naruto could be seen standing at the Sōkyoku hill along with the other captains and their respective Lieutenants. Of course there were those who still had yet to come because the only one who attended so far was the Head Captain Yamamoto along with Chōjirō Sasakibe then him and Soifon and Kyoraku and Nanao Ise.

There was Isane Kotetsu who is the lieutenant of Unohana but the latter had still yet to come. Naruto guessed that she was dealing with the injured Soul Reapers since the Ryoka really did make a mess of Soul Society which is really embarrassing that an amateur was doing this kind of damage.

"Zaraki is truly a dependable person." Naruto thought with a smile as he felt the traitor Tōsen's spiritual pressure disappear completely that meant he had been killed by Zaraki.

Yamamoto was at first skeptical of his decision to let the criminal deal with the traitor but Naruto had confidence in Kenpachi Zaraki to pull it off since despite the latter's behavior, he still knew how to do his job. Besides, if Tōsen were to be killed by another person, it would alarm Aizen and make him cautious and he didn't want that.

Zaraki was the captain of the 11th which is really self-explanatory since if you want to be the captain, you would have to challenge the current captain and have witnesses and if you succeeded in killing the said captain then you can inherit the position.

Aizen will only see this as Zaraki being the typical bloodthirsty captain and will mostly pin the blame on Tōsen for provoking Zaraki Kenpachi in the first place and if anything, he'd probably be happy to get rid of a useless pawn even if it hurt him since he lost a valuable one.

Naruto's small smile had quickly disappeared as he saw Rukia standing at the execution block with a look that showed that she had accepted her own fate. If she is saved then she would be grateful but if she ended up dying regardless, she was grateful for the life she had in Soul Society.

Naruto watched everything with a calm expression not showing any form of emotion over the execution of Rukia because he knew that she would survive if everything goes right. Still, despite how confident he felt, there was still a part of him that was still slightly nervous.

Aizen was still a very dangerous man and should be treated as such. Even if he did manage to fool Aizen for so long but that was because Aizen became arrogant and started to let his guard down around him and the others.

If Aizen had taken him seriously, he knew that Aizen would have found a way to get rid of him, not that he would ever make it easy for the traitor to remove him. If anything, Naruto had made many contingency plans in case that were to ever happen to ensure that he would take Aizen down with him.

It was then that Byakuya Kuchiki decided to make his own appearance alone as he had already dealt with his own rebellious lieutenant who had challenged him over the current decision of Central 46 over executing Rukia who was his adopted sister.

Renji Abarai was still alive but was badly injured during the almost one-sided fight between him and his Captain. Naruto had found himself regaining some form of respect for Renji for finally standing up to his own captain and stopped bitching like he had been doing for the past few decades.