Plans (Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1: Plans!

We could see a very handsome young man with yellow-blond, spiky hair that reached his ears. His blue eyes shone like a diamond but yet it held a great power and authority that showed that the young man was not to be messed with. The young man wore a black and white Shihakushō with no sleeves and black armbands. He also wore the traditional Shinigami captain's uniform with a sleeveless haori and an orange obi tied around his waist.

That would be Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, captain of squad 2 of the Gotei 13 and commander of the second largest organization beside the Gotei 13 which is the Onmitsukidō

That would be Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, captain of squad 2 of the Gotei 13 and commander of the second largest organization beside the Gotei 13 which is the Onmitsukidō. He is known by many as the third official student of the Captain commander Genryūsai Yamamoto and was known to be a prodigy and a genius having graduated under a year from the Shin'o academy.

After his mentor Yoruichi had gotten exiled, Naruto had to pick up the slack and make sure that the Onmitsukidō would pull through without their leader. He had continued doing his duties as a lieutenant of squad 2 with the purpose of honoring his mentor Yoruichi and due to his diligence that he was promoted to his position after having been recommended.

Right now, the Onmitsukidō had started to gain some standard under Naruto who had made sure to answer to his subordinates needs and expectations which made him a great leader loved by many. Naruto had always believed that if you want the full loyalty of your subordinates, there should be a reward system where his subordinates are given rewards in order to motivate them to work hard.

Despite that, Naruto was still strict and would give punishment if he believed that it was necessary. He was a fair leader who gave equal opportunity to everyone that worked under him which is why the efficiency of work had increased as everyone worked hard to not disappoint their leader.

As for his Lieutenant Soifon, she had been quite supportive of him and had always made sure to work diligently just as Naruto had done previously when he held the position. It was no secret to everyone that Soifon had harbored romantic feelings towards Naruto, her obsessive tendency was similar to her obsession with her mentor Yoruichi so she always competed with the other women that were attracted to Naruto's charisma.

That aside, the situation had been dire the past few days as Naruto arrived at a small cell that contained only a chair with a familiar person who had her back to him. Her Shihakushō was completely white showing that her Reiatsu was gone or in her case was being suppressed by the Hōgyoku that was sealed inside her by a certain humble and perverted shopkeeper.