A Fitting Death! (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: A Fitting Death!

The battle between Kenpachi Zaraki and Kaname Tōsen had started when the blind captain had desired to enact his own justice on the captain of squad 11 and as such had asked Sajin Komamura, a fellow captain to step back which the masked captain was hesitant at first but agreed nonetheless.

"[Bankai]" Tōsen softly spoke as he held up his sword in his right hand, and placed his left palm against the ring of his cross guard.

The ring begins to spin as it releases spiritual energy. As it spins faster, the circle grows bigger and bigger until it's large enough to surround his body. The ring then splits into ten other glowing rings of similar size that encircle Tōsen.

With a slash of his sword, the circles go flying outwards and form a circular perimeter over a large area which Kenpachi Zaraki looked curiously with a hint of surprise over seeing the Blind Captains Bankai.

Once in position, the ten rings begin to generate a black void, which grows in size until it forms a large black dome, which is centered around Tōsen's body and anchored to the ground by the ten rings.

"[Suzumushi Tsuishiki, Enmakorogi.]" finished Tōsen as he could already sense Kenpachi confusion due to being deprived of his senses of spiritual energy, sight, sound and scent.

It was indeed a very terrifying technique but surprisingly it had one glaring weakness to it. For Kenpachi, this was a minor nuisance but it did give him the opportunity to finally put an end to this.

"This is my Bankai. This entire space is my Bankai. Well Zaraki? I doubt even you could have expected this." said Tōsen as he started to walk towards the motionless Kenpachi.

"But...you probably can't see anything." Said Tōsen as he walked past Kenpachi.

"What the hell is this? I can't see a thing. I can't hear a thing." Kenpachi thought before he became alarmed when a cut appeared on his left shoulder causing blood to come out.

"What do you think of a world without light or sound? Isn't it frightening? The Enmakorogi steals all spiritual pressure, all perceptions and senses of those within it and creates a dark, silent hell." Tōsen started monologuing as Zaraki looked behind assuming where the blind captain was located.

"Only one can escape this hell...is the one who wields this Suzumushi." Said Tōsen as Kenpachi tried to reach for him only for a cut to appear on his back as Tōsen reappeared a few feets in front of Zaraki.

"It's useless! You cannot catch me. No matter how skilled one is, when deprived of light so suddenly, it is the end." Said Tōsen as he flicked his sword to remove the blood from the blade.

"In total darkness, a twinge of fear is born. The slightest fear slows one down by half a step. But I was born into a world without light." Said Tōsen but he was interrupted suddenly when Kenpachi sword almost hit him.

The sword attack missed as instead it struck the ground next to him taking him off guard as he looked at the grinning Kenpachi.

"You are a monster, after all. You have no fear to begin with." Said Tōsen with a frown.