Aftermath! (Chapter 11)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11: Aftermath!

Laugher could be heard in what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse but in actuality it was the current residence of a group of former Soul Reapers that was made up of former captains and lieutenants who were wrongly made into criminals due to acquiring the power of Hollows through Aizen experiments.

Due to this, those groups of former soul reapers felt betrayed and as such had regarded Soul Reapers as enemies just as much as Aizen. In actuality, they didn't bear any ill will towards the Gotei 13 rather they considered themselves as allies given that among the Seireitei were people whom they respected and loved.

Among those that they respected and loved the most right now was Naruto Namikaze himself. Naruto had obviously sent them the videos of Aizen utter humiliation even recording it live for kicks which resulted in the current event.

Hiyori was on the ground rolling in laughter as she clapped both her sandals together. She was relishing in the utter humiliation of Aizen and wished that she was there to witness it herself and add salt to the wound.

"Ha-ha-ha, that baldy Aizen said he wants to become god, now he's a crippled <god>!" Hiyori said as she continued to laugh along with the others as well.

"I'm seriously considering kissing Naruto right now, No homo! Now I can sleep at night knowing that pretty face of his won't be the same anymore!" Said Shinji as he wiped a tear from his eyes after laughing his ass off.

"I don't blame you Shinji, I'd kiss him as well. I'd even give him my virginity." Said Lisa with a perverted grin on her face as she also had a thing for Naruto, after all who wouldn't.

"Hmph...I'm glad that bastard got a taste of his own medicine. This is what he gets for scheming and using us as test subjects!" Said Kensei with a small smile satisfied although he tried to ignore Mashiro who was annoying him but luckily she was put in a Kidō barrier to keep her quiet.

"This is a Jojo next level kind of shit! I love it!" Said Love nodding his head approvingly as he remembered that meme that was circulating around about Dio Brando.

"I'm glad that we got avenged! This was definitely quite satisfying indeed!" said Rōjūrō as he pulled his guitar to play a tune to celebrate seeing the man who ruined their life put in his place.

"So what does that mean to us? Now that we're proven innocent, will Soul Society attempt to pardon us and recruit us back?" Asked Hachigen a very important question but Hiyori scoffed.

"I may not have anything against people like Naruto but I do have a problem with the whole system itself. No way in hell will I abandon my own freedom or return to those assholes." Said Hiyori not wanting to return and tolerate some egotistical little shits especially Central 46 whom she hated with great passion.

"Well I much rather be reading manga than doing much work. So that will be no for me." Said Love as he pulled his own stash of manga which Lisa shamelessly borrowed the hentai doujinshi from among the stash.

"Once Aizen is fully dealt with...we will decide again what each of us want to do. Retake our former position or just enjoy our current lifestyle as a small knitted group/organization." said Shinji obviously speaking on behalf of everyone.