An Offer! (Chapter 15)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 15: An Offer!

*Ding Dong!*

Isshin Kurosaki peeked from the clinic and looked confused. His son Ichigo was at school and his two daughters had also returned to their schools so that left him alone in the house not having much to do despite being a doctor but he doesn't get many patients.

He mostly dealt with patients who suffer from injuries that he could handle but if it's a serious injury, then he is required to stabilize the patient while waiting for an ambulance to take them to the hospital to either have a surgery or be left under the care of an experienced and professional doctor.

That aside, the pay was not big enough to be called rich but he made enough money to feed his three children and have this two story house. Isshin walked towards the door of the apartment rather than the door of the clinic since it is where the doorbell rang.

"I'm here!" Answered Isshin as he opened the door putting his best working smile but that immediately went away when his eyes fell on the guest. It was Naruto, Shunsui and Ukitake that greeted him.

"Yo! Seem life hav–" Shunsui's attempt at greeting his somewhat long time friend was met with the door closing shut in his face and the locks of the door could be heard signaling that Isshin had locked the door.

"Ah! He locked the door." Said Naruto although one can hear the amusement in the tone of his voice having expected such an immediate reaction for the father of Ichigo and former captain of squad 10.

"Maybe we should have warned him of our arrival to ease it on him!" Said Ukitake feeling like they may have surprised Isshin and gave him the wrong impression.

"It could work but at the same time, nothing is stopping Isshin from running off somewhere along with his daughters." Said Naruto while Shunsui raised an eyebrow at that.

"What about Ichigo? Isn't he his son?" Asked Shunsui in confusion as to why Isshin would run away with his daughters but not bring Ichigo with them while Naruto smirked.

"Ichigo is 15 years old and had already survived an entire week in the Seireitei so Isshin probably has faith that he will handle himself on his own but his own daughters are 11 or 12." said Naruto while Shunsui understood.

"Either way...we need to talk to Isshin." Said Ukitake as he tried to ring the bells once more trying to be polite and not barge in the house but Isshin was not going to respond.

Naruto could sense that Isshin was still inside, locking himself somewhere inside his house, probably biting on his nails and wondering why Soul Society had found him this time around.

"Isshin is probably inside hiding under his blanket. After all, the scary Soul Reaper is here!" Naruto cackled at his own joke and so did Shunsui who laughed as well.

Naruto walked towards the door, he raised a finger which started to give a shadowy glow and inserted his finger inside the keyhole before twisting it clockwise resulting in the door of the house to open including all the locks to be removed.