Conclusion! (Chapter 10)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 10: Conclusion!

Aizen had successfully managed to pull the Hōgyoku from Rukia's body using a particular device created by Kisuke Urahara which left Rukia unharmed. He had observed the orb with a smile on his face but he felt something was quite off with said Hōgyoku but having gotten arrogant over the years of managing to 'fool' the upper brass of soul society made him not think twice of it.

"I'm surprised. It's so small. This is the Hōgyoku...I see." Said Aizen as he looked at Rukia whose chest started to regenerate showing that there was no harm in her soul even though he already planned on killing Rukia for she had served her purpose at this point.

"The soul is unharmed. Amazing technology." Said Aizen as he placed the Hōgyoku inside his Shihakushō for safe keeping.

"Unfortunately, you are no longer needed. Kill her, Gin." Said Aizen as he lifted Rukia by the red collar wrapped around her neck.

"Oh well. [Shoot 'em dead, Shinso!]" said Gin as his Zanpakutō extended ready to pierce and end the life of Rukia Kuchiki only for blood to spurt out as Byakuya had interfered at that last second resulting in the sword to pierce his own chest instead.

"Big Brother!" muttered Rukia as she watched the Zanpakutō being pulled out resulting in more blood to spurt out, staining the ground. Byakuya almost fell to the ground only for Rukia to hold him.

"Big brother!" shouted Rukia trying her best to support Byakuya with her small frame as Byakuya fell to his knees breathing hard. Any normal person would have died from such an attack but Byakuya was a soul reaper captain so he was bound to survive if given proper medical attention.

"Why? Why did you save me?!" asked Rukia loudly, confused as Byakuya a few minutes ago had wanted her dead. Aizen on the other hand turned around hand on his Zanpakutō ready to end the life of the two siblings.

Unluckily for him, he was interrupted when two individuals came falling from the sky revealing Kukaku Shiba and Jidanbo, one of the gatekeepers.

"Let's go, Jidanbo!" Shouted Kukaku grinning as she looked at Aizen and knew what to do to make a badass entrance Shiba Style.

"All right!" Shouted Jidanbo following the order given to him as Kukaku stretched her palm towards Aizen.

"Bones of beasts scattered far and wide! Steeply Crystal Crimson! Steel Wheels! Wind in action! And the sky at rest! The sound of flying arrows, fill the hollow castle! [Hadō 63: Raikōhō!]" Shouted Kukaku, having generated an orb of yellow lightning above the palm of her hand then as she finished the chant.

Kukaku proceeded to fire the built-up energy at her target which was Aizen as a massive concentration of energy which resembles a lightning strike. As the giant landed, Aizen had managed to jump away from the attack.

"Big sis!" Shouted Ganju in surprise at seeing his sister invade the Seireitei and wondered why she was here.

"Mr. Jidanbo!" Shouted Orihime happily seeing that the man's arm was healed after she had used her powers to help heal him.