Aizen on the Move! (Chapter 3)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 3: Aizen on the move!

Naruto had never been this disappointed in his life, so far the invasion made by the Ryoka to rescue Rukia had left an impact on the Seireitei and not a good one at that. Many low ranking seated officers and unseated officers were easily defeated but then again those people were just fodders so he wasn't in the least bit concerned about them since most of them happened to be from Squad 11 which is Zaraki squad.

Despite his respect for the bloodthirsty captain, his squad is the main issue. All of them were weaklings who liked to pick on those they considered weaker than them, especially squad 4 which was led by Captain Unohana Retsu herself. They were nothing more than brutes who got way over their head due to their captain power.

Aside from those useless fodder, what really disappointed him was those he knew were quite capable such as Ikkaku Madarame and Renji Abarai. Despite Ikkaku being a third seat, he was already a lieutenant level in his own eyes yet the guy had lost to a novice soul reaper like Ichigo Kurosaki. Ikkaku had only lost because he got way over his head and was confident in his own victory which is why he had lost. That aside, Kisuke had trained Ichigo well enough to have him ignore the gap in strength and defeat an opponent far stronger than him so he can at least give some credit to Ichigo.

Renji on the other hand had put up a good fight compared to Ikkaku but it's only because Renji knew that Ichigo was powerful due to their first meeting in the human world where he lost because of his restriction but now that the seal was removed, Renji was able to have Ichigo on the ropes. Still, Renji had lost once more because he got way too emotional and that led to him getting way too reckless because of his conflicting emotions when it came to Rukia and Byakuya.

Still, it seemed that Renji had finally woken up a little and realized that he was on the wrong side and decided to entrust Ichigo with the mission of rescuing Rukia. Naruto had to tolerate Byakuya who had ended up imprisoning Renji who was badly injured because he simply lost. Naruto wasn't going to say anything to Byakuya Kuchiki since it was not his place to criticize his methods of discipling his own subordinates, it would be better to have him as well learn a lesson on humility once Ichigo Kurosaki defeats him in battle.

If this is how soul society military had come to then they might as well get ready for defeat by their future enemies. The fights that he has secretly watched were extremely pathetic. The fact that they were struggling against Ichigo had shown him how much soul reapers have gotten way over their heads into believing that they're indestructible.

This is all the more reason why he wasn't going to take part in the fight. Aside from the fact that he had better things to deal with such as dealing with Aizen and his band of traitors, he also wanted to see how far Ichigo would go in Soul Society. This could also be an important lesson for some of the morons in the Gotei 13 to get their act straight before it's too late.

He was sure that Yamamoto-sensei would chew everyone out for their pathetic performance against a bunch of weak Ryoka, especially a human Ryoka who is actually 16 years old. That would be really embarrassing if a captain were to actually lose against a child.

Naruto stood at the roof of one of the buildings as he watched his target walking towards his private room. His frown deepened when he saw Momo Hinamori following the man inside. He knew that Tōshirō wouldn't be able to restrict her movements completely because it would have been suspicious if he kept her around him for too long.