Ryoka Invasion (Chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2: Ryoka Invasion!

A large alarm rang through the Seireitei as Naruto could be seen sitting in his own office filling his own paperwork before he looked at the roof of his office with a knowing look. Everything that went on in Seireitei was known to him to some extent, he was chosen to be the captain of squad 2 and commander of the Onmitsukidō for a reason other than the fact that he was quite powerful.

The door to his office was opened revealing Soifon who looked at Naruto with a smile. "It's just like you anticipated, those stubborn Ryoka actually came to save Rukia." Said Soifon while Naruto smiled at hearing the confirmation of the news.

"Well things are about to take an interesting turn." Said Naruto as Soifon walked towards Naruto taking a seat in his lap which he immediately pulled her close to him.

"Do you think they'll actually succeed?" asked Soifon, she was quite surprised that the Ryokas would invade the home of soul reapers while being less prepared for the risks.

"Assuming that Yoruichi-sensei and Kisuke Urahara were the ones that granted them access to soul society then I'm pretty sure they have a fighting chance since I doubt sensei will send them to their death like that over saving a soul reaper especially when she knows that I and select few wouldn't allow the execution to happen." Said Naruto before he took a thinking pose.

"You know, Their fighting chance might as well skyrocket since most of the captains and lieutenants in the Gotei 13 had grown comfortable in the peace and prosperity that soul society is currently experiencing right now. As a captain, It's embarrassing to admit this but most of my colleagues had also grown arrogant and overconfident, the idea that a ryoka much less a novice soul reaper like Ichigo Kurosaki who barely grasped the basics could best a soul reaper with a century of experience is something they wouldn't ever think about." Naruto said, adding his own analysis.

Soifon lit up when hearing the name of her sensei being mentioned, if Naruto words are to be taken seriously then Yoruichi might be accompanying them in a disguise or something considering that she's a convicted Soul reaper. "That means that Yoruichi-sama is with them!" Said Soifon which Naruto nodded with a smile.

"Yes, even though they're allowed to do something as stupid and reckless as invading a powerful military force like the Gotei 13. Yoruichi-sensei would be following them if only to serve as a guide since she would know the secret entrances and exits to Soul Society." said Naruto with a smile which Soifon nodded happily, she was still the same person who looked up to Yoruichi as a role model and admired her to the point of worshiping her.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Soifon curiously since despite being a very good tactician herself, Naruto was still a person who could come up with very unpredictable plans that surprised the enemy. Even Aizen of all people was unable to get a good read on Naruto.

"We won't interfere in the chaos that is bound to happen once the Ryoka find a way inside the Seireitei. We need to keep watch over Aizen and his band of traitors because Aizen is still a very dangerous man who would probably use the chaos from the Ryoka and fuel it even more to get the attention off him." Said Naruto while Soifon hesitantly nodded her head.