Part I: Date! (Chapter 12)

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 12: Part I: Date!

"Was it the right choice to leave such a man in charge of the division during our absence?" Asked Soifon clearly unconvinced as she looked back at said idiot himself who was waving his hand in a stupid way that made her annoyed majorly by his existence but was tolerating him.

Today was the day both Naruto and Soifon were going on their planned date and since both of them were going to be out, this would leave the division in the hands of Marechiyo Ōmaeda since he was the highest ranked after the two of them obviously.

Soifon was clearly not a big fan of the third seat, wondering how the man had qualified for the second division but then again it was due to his father being a former member of the Onmitsukidō during the time of Yoruichi Shihouin until his retirement.

Ōmaeda used to be a very large man or plump as he liked to be called before Naruto had put his foot down after he got annoyed by him as such he took to training him personally to make sure that Ōmaeda does not bring shame to the Onmitsukidō.

As such, Ōmaeda had gone through torturous training to the point that he had once caught the guy attempting to slit his own throat with a knife that he had sneaked inside his bedroom just to end his own suffering but he stopped him obviously.

You'd expect him to be nice after seeing one of his subordinates trying to take his own life but Naruto didn't feel a single ounce of sympathy and instead had punished him harshly for taking the coward's way out by trying to suicide.

It was so bad that Ōmaeda's father himself had tried to stop him but it ended up backfiring instantly and resulted in Ōmaeda father being beaten black and blue by him for interfering with his training and resulted in him disciplining the father and son for hours.

His demonic training had stopped when he got pacified by a few captains who for the first time had felt sympathy for Ōmaeda who was crying so pathetically with tears and snot while begging them for salvation. Even Aizen at the time had felt bad and that guy was evil and so he was ordered to 'play nice'.

Nonetheless, the training had yielded results because Ōmaeda was standing several inches taller with a black hair that he styled in a spiky fashion. He now wears a standard Shinigami Shihakushō, which is open at the center, and has an elaborate purple collar.

He also wears a standard hakama, white obi, and white tabi. Ōmaeda is also seen wearing expensive, personalized jewelry. Naruto decided to be lenient on him since he did get stronger but if he slacked off...well Ōmaeda knows full well what will happen to him.