Chapter 2

Angels Pov

"All right I'm all done" I say as I admire the necklace I made Alastar it was a red necklace with golden chains and a ruby in the middle part

I went over to Alastar office and I heard him crying I then knock on the door "Al? it's me let me in" I then hear him unlock the door and he says "why hello Angel what brings you to my office" he was smiling but I could tell it was fake also was his happy cheerful tone "hey Al what's wrong you can tell me it's just us you don't have to pretend with me" and I could see his smile breaking "i-i don't know what y-you mean A-angel" and I walk over to him and put my hand on his cheek and say "you can fool alot of people Al but you can't fool me Al I know you" his smile then breaks and tears fill his face and he says "I wa-was thinking about the day my mother died" and I hugged him and said "I miss her too Al she was one of the kindest people in the world and she loved you" and he said "and I failed to save her i should've saw that exterminator but I was too caught up in the battle" I replied "listen there's nothing you could have done" Alastar then said "I love you angel" and I said "I love you too al"

Few hours later

Alastars Pov

I went outside the hotel its something I would do regularly I like walking around hell it clears my head angel was busy with hosting hotel activities it was one of his jobs. As I was walking I heard a woman screaming I followed the noise until it lead me to a ally way where I saw a woman getting raped by a man I walk down the ally and shouted "stop right there" and the guy said "buddy just keep on walking and mind your business" I looked at the woman's face she was scared and I said "normally I would tear people like you to pieces but I'm in a good mood today so I'm going to give you a choice you can apologise to the woman and give her all your money and valuables and never show your face in this ring again or I can simply make you my entertainment" and the guy laughed and said "ooooo so scary fuck off and let me teach this tramp her place" and I said "well can't say I didn't try save your worthless LIFE" I then summoned my tentacles and said "now I'm going to make you suffer" I then used the tentacles to tear is arm and legs off his screams were music to my ears as I tore him apart and put him back together he beged for mercy over and over until I got bored and eventually I did and with him erased I went over to the girl who was passed out and I carried her to the hotel. As I entered the hotel Angel ran over to me and asked "who is she?" I replied "a poor girl who got raped in an ally I killed the person and I brought her here I need to get her to the hotels med bay" and Angel said "okay let's go" we went to the med bay and I put the girl down on the bed she looked young.

Me and Angel waited a while for her to wake up and  eventually she did and as she woke up I said "it's okay your safe here" and she barley said "wh where am I" I replied "at the hazbin hotel dear might I ask how old are you" and she replied "17" I replied "17?" I couldn't believe that I should have made that man suffer more. I then say "you should get some rest I'll leave you be" me and Angel leave the room and the young girl goes back to sleep i turn to angel and said "I should inform Charlie about this" angel then nodded and I walked away

Angels Pov

Few hours later

Its about near the end if the day and I finished my shift so I'm now waiting for Alastar to be done and as I was waiting I noticed the girl Al saved was leaving the room i then walked over to her and said "it's probably best for you to go back to your room" the girl then said "I can't stay here" I replied "why?" She said "because I just can't" I then say "listen I know what it feels like" the girl turned to me and made a hmm sound I then continued "I know what it's like to be violented like that and I want to help"
The girl then said "you know what it's like?" I then replied "more then you think let's go talk in the med bay"

In the med bay

She then asked me "what happened to you" I then sighed and took a deep breath and said "it happened 4 years ago I used to work for this suit called  valentino he was the boss of the porn studios he abused me everyday i wanted to quit my job but I was too scared to I was afraid of what he would do to me if I did quit then one day he said a client was waiting for me in the ally in the back and when I got there I was jumped gaged beaten and raped by a group I don't know how long it lasted the pain was so much I passed out but before I did I heard a very loud static and I heard the group screaming and the person who saved me was my future husband who was the same person who saved you his name is Alastar but some people know him as the radio demon there's more to that story but I don't want to bore you" the girl then said "the person who raped me was a person who had been following me for weeks I kept telling him to stop and I ain't interested but he didn't take the rejection too well" I then said "I'm sorry you can stay here aslong as you want no body is going to hurt you here there's a rule against violence here.....you should get some rest I'll check on you tomorrow"

I then went outside and saw Alastar and he turned to me and said "ah angel what took you" and I said "I was talking to that kid" and he asked me "how is she doing?" I replied "better what are we going to do with her" Alastar then said "I guess we should try to convince her to stay at the hotel this place can definitely help her or we can try to find her parents" I then said "what?" Al continued "she's hellborn angel I felt it the moment I picked her up" I then said "that might be possible but how do we find them" al then said "I don't know but  for now she should stay here let's go home"