Chapter 22

3rd person pov

angel wakes up in this fancy looking room with a massive dining table he wonders how he got here and then he sees a figure sitting at the table "ah so your finally awake it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face" angel gets up confused and says "where in hell am i and who are you?" the figure then says "oh my apologies I am the one the only true devil and this is the deepest pit in hell" angel then asks how did I get here?" the devil then says "oh well you were injured and was being transported to a hospital by your friends while you're husband tortured my best man and I had my men intercept you and bring you here along with your friends because I wanted to meet you face to face I wanted to meet the one who unlocked my greatest creation" angel then said "wait so if you're the devil then who is the guy in the palace" he then snapped "a false king! a pretender a lie one so perfect that no one sees through it but they will learn the truth soon enough once you're husband arrives" angel then says "what does Al have to do with this" the devil then shakes his head "do you really need to ask that question he is the key to everything he has more power then he even realizes then anyone realizes he is not just the most powerful being in hell but the most powerful being in all of creation and he will set me free" angel then feels something within him "his power I feel it" the devil took interest in those words "so his future self is dead" angel then said "how do you know about him" the devil then said "oh I've known for a while unfortunately he gave up most of his powers to time travel he was useless to me and he can't help you now" angel then said" what do you mean he will set you free" the devil then laughed and said "where do you think his power came from did you think it just came from no where oh no no no that kinda power isn't found it is given and I gave those powers my power I'm not just the devil but I was god i once ruled in heaven untill my servents betrayed me they said I made the world too peaceful that I should punish mankind for their sins but I didn't believe in punishing my own creations so they against my wishes they created hell and cast me down in hell to rule down there and took my power but I was able to put a fail save on them and that was that I was allowed to choose who the powers were given too and I gave them to Alastar and my creations are the reason the world is unfair they wanted to be entertained and they love it when people suffer and so I need Alastar he is the only one who can return me too my throne" angel then laughed and said "you are fucking crazy and even if the bullshit your saying is true Al would most likely kill you instead" the devil then nodded "yes I know and that's another reason as to why you and his daughter are also here because as much power as he got he wouldn't risk the world if you two were in danger he wouldn't dare hurt me while I control when you die" he then ordered one of his guys in and said "take him to the others and then bring me charlie morningstar I wish to talk with her" angel then said "wait I have one question" the devil then walked over to him and put his hand on angels chin and said "ask away" angel then said "why Al?" the devil said "you why I choose him as my champion well the answer to that question is he was different to other people in hell I couldn't understand what was different but underneath all that anger and self hatred he has there is a spark of humanity a spark of light and maybe that's why I choose him"

Alastar pov

i arrived at the old broken down porn studios no good memories here and I swear to God if vox is in there I will lose it

i enter the studios looking around and I head to vox's old office and it's still a mess "how am I going to find anything in here"

i start looking around the office but then I see a device on the ground it seem to be broken but it looks like a teleporter and that gave me an idea i can't use this to get down into the oldest deepest part of hell but it can guide me there but I need some help time to make a deal with someone I don't want too

3rd person pov

Charlie was brought in to meet the devil and the devil kneeled and said "if isn't the one the only charlie morningstar and I must say I am quite a fan of your work trying to make hell a better place by doing something you don't even know works yet awesome stuff I bet you're father is so proud isn't he" charlie then said "your the one who blew up my hotel what do you mean fan" the devil then said "my apologies but I didn't order the destruction of the hotel that was all vox I for one was inspired by your ideas and views but your won't stop the exterminators and you know that because even if you get souls into heaven the exterminators will just keep dealing with the souls down here and there ain't nothing stopping them but we can help each other you want your people safe and so do i we are not that different you and me I can help you to keep your people safe from the wrath of heaven" he reached out his hand but charlie said "you worked with vox" the devil then said "no vox worked for me in exchange for his continuing existence but I underestimated my abilities to control him and I'm sorry" charlie didn't trust a work coming out of his mouth "i don't trust you" and the devil then said "I'm not asking you to trust me I'm asking to help you"

back in the higher tops of hell Alastar makes his way to the palace of hell to talk to Lucifer morningstar thinking he can get him down there

Alastars Pov

i knock on the door and a butler opens it "hello there kind sir I have traveled a good long wa-" the butler then said "upstairs Master Alastar" I then say "what?" the butler says "the party Mr morningstar has been waiting for you and your husband?" he looks at me with a confused look "he's busy at the moment take me to Lucifer" the butler then nodded and took me to the party that I forgot was today the party that angel helped planned......angel i should really visit angel at the hospital right no he needs to pay i can visit angel after all this I want him as far away from this as possible but I already know that won't happen he's far too stubborn

Angels pov

I get thrown in a huge ass cell and I see someone passed out in the corner go to get a Betta look and it's "Elizabeth!" I ran over and shook her and kept saying "wake the Fuck up!" eventually she woke up and said a.angel wh- what are we doing here"
i then remember what Alast- or future Al told me that she's my daughter but how? or is she just Al's kid and I'm her step dad okay yeah that makes more sense "I'm not quite sure honestly but it sure ain't no where nice"