Chapter 16

Angels pov

I open my wardrobe and I see only Alastars suits in there so I guess I'm wearing one if these

I put the suit on and I had to make two holes in the suit so my arms could fit in I then start to leave this room and into the hallway

as I exit the room I see Alastar coming towards me and I start to walk over to him and I say "hey Hun" and Alastar said "well if it isn't my dearest angel" Alastar then places a hand on my jacket and he says "are those my clothes?" I then say "oh yeah sorry there wasn't anything else in that old wardrobe" Alastar then said "no no it's looks great on you" Alastar then blushes and kisses me and says "red suits you" I then kiss him back and say "so I was thinking about maybe just watching a movie tonight just us two? you know like old times" Alastars face the light up and he said "yes I think that's a fantastic idea angel" Alastar then looks to his watch and says "anyway darling It's Monday and there is new paperwork to fill out" I then sigh and say "do you have too" Alastar then says "well I haven't been to work for awhile and running a hotel isn't easy angel you wouldn't believe how much other work there is to stop a hotel from falling apart" I then say "ok well have fun" Alastar then leaves and I guess I should go to work too"

3rd person pov

somewhere in hell

it's a dark place barley lit up and stands in this place is a figure the shadow creature is meeting once again with mimzy and he says "I've got a job for you dear mimzy" mimzy then says "that's not our deal" the creature then yell "I'm altering the deal prey I don't alter it any more" mimzy then sighed and looked down  the creature then said "good girl now here is what I want you to do I need you to separate Alastar and Angel" mimzy then looked up to the monster and yelled "Why?" the creature then turned back to her and said "because I need Alastars powers back and angel is holding him back and I need Alastars powers without his powers all my plans fail" mimzy then stood up and said "no I can't do that I won-" the creature then turned around and the creature said in a threatening voice "are you disobeying me child?" mimzy then said "why me can't vox do it" the creature then said "because you have both Alastar and Angels trust and I trust no one more then you to separate them and if you don't separate them I'll send you back to where I found you" mimzy then looked down in guilt, regret "f-fine" she said with a tear running down her face the creature then says "I know it's hard my child but you and I both know without Alastars powers he could be killed by anyone he needs those powers could you imagine if all his emamy's knew he lost them" mimzy then says "I get it okay but angel makes him happ-" the creature then said "I also used to have someone who made me happy but God took them from me and banished me here for all eternity and then my own people turned Against me and locked me in this prison for eons and they crowned that imposter that false king so happiness gets you nowhere he's better off" mimzy then said "I have a question what is your grand plan" and the creature then said "why the annihilation of god himself"

alastars pov

I lied to angel I didn't go to my office I went to Stolas's palace I need his knowledge on a few things

I knocked on the door to have Stolas open it and he immediately tried to close it but I stopped him and put my foot Against the door and I said "I went too far last time I'll admit that but please I need a favor I'll give you anything" Stolas then opens the rest of the door and says "what do you want" and I then say "I need your knowledge on prophecies" Stolas then sighs and says "very well follow me" I then proceeded to follow him through the house seeing all kinds of artifacts and eventually I decided to ask "how did Vaggie interrogate you?" Stolas then laughs and says "oh she didn't I gave her the answer after she killed half my men I could have easily killed her but I admired her bravery and skill I assumed she wanted to kill you so I told her where you were but I guess she's gone now?" I then laugh and say "oh no my friend me and her are friends she would nev--- ok well she tried to kill me once but that doesn't count" Stolas then says "why the sudden interest in prophecies might I ask?" I then say "I've been told one and I need to know if it's actually a prophecy or just bulls**t

In Stolas's chambers

"so what prophecy would you like to hear about?" I then take a breath and say "do you have anything about a true king of hell" Stolas then nods and says "well there is one and it goes -" I cut him off and say "static shall rise as the angels fall and may the true king of hell return" Stolas then says "ah so I see you already know it but did you know it's only half the prophecy" then sit down and say "tell me please" Stolas then says "static shall rise as the angels fall and may the true king of hell return and calm the power owed to him and may he bring heaven to hell, now personally I've never believed this one it's seems ridiculous and may I ask how did you hear of it?" l then said "a year ago at my bachelor party a strange man wearing a black cloak came in and told me he said his family has been keeping that prophecy through generations" Stolas then said "most interesting have you ever seen him again after that?" I then say "many times in fact and each time I feel like he's hiding stuff more and more" Stolas then says "well then you should probably go find him" I then look down and sigh and say "I can't he finds me actually now a question pops into my mind on my last visit here you could have overpowered me at any time everyone knows my powers don't compare to demon royalty so why did you let me over power you" Stolas then said "because you and I having a fight would have endangered blitzo" I then say "since when do you care for an imp" and Stolas then says "and since when do you care for a slut" I then walk towards him and point at his face and say "don't you dare call my husband that he's been clean for 4 years" and Stolas then laughs and says "I think you've overstayed your welcome" we then start walking towards the exit and he says "well I guess the next we meet will be at Lucifers party" I then say "yes me and angel are planning to go Lucifer even asked him to plan it" Stolas then said "oh and by the way I checked my book and there was a page missing" I then shrugged and said "I wouldn't know anything about that now my friend"

at the hotel

sit down in my office and I think about what I'm going to do I need to get my powers back but nothing in any of the books I wrote are helping and I need to find this so called true king of hell I think he's behind everything and I need to stop him before he destroys heaven aswell as hell but I guess right now my biggest problem is deciding what movie to watch with angel I better go find him

all the sudden I see a bright light so bright it nearly blinds me and I hear a voice call out to me its a quiet yet beautiful voice and then I feel light headed and I then pass out on the ground

few hours later

angels pov

I finish with my redemption class for today and I decide to go find Alastar to watch the movie and I head to his office where he most likely will be and as I open the door I feel a sense of unease it's almost like the room is telling me to not come in I snap out of it and open the door and then I stopped in complete shock as I saw Alastar lying on the ground I then quickly move towards him and I check if he's still breathing and he is and he looks fine he's just unconscious so I try to wake him

his eyes then open and he lifts his torso off the ground and says "wha-what happened?" I then lifted my shoulders and say "no idea I was hoping you could explain that"