Chapter 6

Angels pov

i see Alastar come back into the hotel and I go over to him and say "where in hell did you go" and he said "business to take care of angel let's leave it there" I then say "fine" I say knowing it was more then just business I then walk away

at Mimzys bars

I entered the bar and saw mimzy notice me and I went over to her and she said "well what can I do for you because I highly doubt your here to just see me" and I said "I need to talk to you it's about Al" and she immediately shouted "OK EVERYONE THE BAR IS CLOSED SO GET THE FUCK OUT" and I saw everyone leave and she poured me a drink and said "what's wrong with him" she said worried while cleaning a glass and I said "something is bothering him and he won't tell me what it is" and she's "well Alastar has been stubborn about his feelings" and I said "tell me about it but this is different it's like he's Afraid of something and he keeps having nightmares every night he think I don't know but I always know I know when he has that stupid fake smile on his face" and she says "I've known Alastar for a very long time longer then I wish I've seen him at his worst and I've seen him at his best so if you want my advice I say you should talk to him about the nightmares and what's been going on" and I said "he won't talk to me but he might talk with you" and she said "why with me?" and I said "I don't know but I have this feeling he's not telling me because he's trying to protect me" and she says "fine I'll do it for him" and I said "thank you"

Alastars Pov

I was sorting things out in my office and I hear knocks and say "I'm not falling for it again" and I hear someone say "Alastar open up it's mimzy" I then went over to the door and smiled and said "why isn't it my good friend mimzy what brings you here my good friend" I say inviting her in and she says "hello Alastar I thought I'd drop by to see how your doing you don't visit me much anymore" I then say "well you could say I've been a bit busy with hotel work" and she says "that ain't it your up to something and I want in" and I said "my dear there's nothing to hide I'm simply just doing hotel work I do run 50% of this place you know" and she says "well how have you been doing not work no mask no tricks no radio demon I want to know how you are doing" I then "what are you up to" and she says "I can tell something is up Al you're a bad at lying to your loved ones" and I say "fine but please don't tell angel" I then sit on the floor and she sits next to me and promises and I say "recently I've been having these nightmares" and she held my hand and said "what nightmares" and I say "many different ones but they all involve a similar ending" and she said "what?" and I said "angels death it always ends in with him dying and I can never stop it" I begin to cry and she grabs my head and pulls it to her and she says "it's okay Al" and I then get a hold of myself and say "and there is this other thing" and she lets go of me and says "what?" and I said "I keep running into demons who have this special type of metal that seems to disable my powers and I don't know if I'm strong enough anymore to protect angel and I feel so stupid he's been through so much because of me and it's not fair I should never have told him how I fe-" and she puts her and on my mouth and says "listen I know you think everything that has happened is your fault and you can do that but don't you ever and I mean ever regret telling angel how you felt because I've known you for too long and I've never seen you happier" and I said "I'm going away in a few days on a trip I must make alone please don't tell angel if he doesn't know he won't be in danger" and she said "where you going" and I smiled and said "to the devil's row" and she stands up and shouts at me "you can't go there Al and why are you" and I said "because I think it's where that metal came from" and she said "are you sure?" and I got up and said "I've bought several maps from all of the rings of hell and the only place in all of hell that has the same power of that metal is the devil row i don't know but there is something in that pit"

angel's pov

I see mimzy heading out of the hotel and I go over to her and say "so is he alright" and she says "oh he's just fine" she then walked away

3rd person pov

as mimzy was walking back to her bar a thing from the shadows pulls her into an ally and yells at her "did you forget the deal" mimzy then says while choking "I remember our deal was that I kept Alastar out of the way and you leave him alone" the shadow monster then puts on of it's fingers on her cheek and says "then way is he heading to devil row if he goes there he will ruin everything do you even know how long I've been planning this" and she nods and says "please give me more time I can convince him not to go you don't have to hurt him" the shadow monster then let's go and says "keep him out of the way and I won't hurt him because the time is coming" the monster then disappears and mimzy get up and stubbles while walking back to the bar