Chapter 14

Alastars pov

i exit the roof and walk down the hall and towards my old room before me and angel moved into the same room I go to the door and it's sealed and only my powers can open it I hold my hand up to the door and focus "let the monster out of it's cage" i focus even harder "static shall rise as the angels fall and may the true king of hell return" what could that mean "angels fall?" I decide to focus all my attention on to the sealed door I made this door with my powers it can only be open by my powers but I no longer have my power "unless" I then close my eyes and focus on everything that made me unbeatable in the past

1928 Human World

I sat in my house in the middle of the woods getting my radio cast ready and I when I have everything set up I sit and wait and then turn on the button and I say "welcome ladies and gentlemen this is your favorite radio host speaking to you in new Orleans with some more news as the serial killer strikes once again this time killing a 23 year old female very very tragic and my condolences to her family now and to my knowledge the police are trying to find the serial killer anyway enough about that it's the time when we have one of you join us for a little chat so call this number ************ and join in" I wait for a call and a call does come a call always comes I answer it and say "hello welcome to my podcast" a voice answers it's a male "hello Sir great to be on radio and I have one question?" I then say "ask away my good man" he then says "yeah I got a kid a wife and with this serial killer going around how can we feel safe" I then say "well try not to think about"

after the radio

I put on my coat and decide to walk to town in the dark it's one of my favorite past times

as I walk into down I reach into my pocket and feel my knife and head to mimzys bar she's one of my good friends probably the only one I can trust

in the bar

as I open the door I see a bunch of different characters this is the place where I pick my prey people like to talk alot here I go over to a table and a waitress says "can I get anything for you sir" I then say "a scotch please and tell mimzy her friend Alastar is here" she then goes in the back and mimzy comes out and sits next to me and says "well if it isn't my favorite customer" I then say "well I finished one of my shows for the night so I decided to see you" she then says "oh there is someone I think you should meet he's funny" mimzy then drags me to the bar counter and she says "Alastar meet husker" I hold out my hand to the man and he then turns around to face me and says "so your that famous radio host everyone talks about" I then say "yes and what do you do for living" he then laughs and says "I'm a hunter I mainly hunt deer" I then look down at his rifle and say "that's an excellent hunting rifle" he then said "why thank you I've shot alot of animals with it" the waitress then came over with my drink and said "your drink sir" I turn around to her and say "why thank you my dear" I then take the scotch and drink it a bit and husker then says "so I hear there's some kind of murderer going around" I then smile and say "yes indeedy there is I think the police have found around 5 bodies but there are 14 missing people" husker then said "well you know quite alot don't you" I then laugh and say "when you're a radio host you need to learn about exciting events that have happened" husker then looked at me In the eye and said "well you seem like a nice enough guy" I then say "well good to know I made good first impressions" the down my scotch

1 hour later

I walk out of the bar and head back and I hear someone struggling in an ally I then take a look and a woman is getting robbed by a man dressed in all black well it's time for the serial killer to strike again I walk down the alley my entire body being taken by the shadow of it until I must look like some kind of dark figure and I yelled "my good sir why don't you return that purse to the nice madam and I promise I'll kill you quickly" he then laughs and says "do you know who I am mate I'm the serial killer that's going around and if you don't step aside I'll kill you" I then laugh and say "well we both know that's not true because you see I am the serial I've killed 19 people I only let the police find some of the bodies I keep the rest for my dinner" I then pull out my knife and walk towards him and the moon light reviled my face and he says "your that radio host I spoke to you today" I then say "ah so that was you? well I hope family won't miss you too much" I then run at him and stab in the heart and pull out and stab him again and again and while he still breaths I say "I wonder what you'll see when you close your eyes heaven?, Hell? or maybe nothing will happen maybe it will all go dark" I then see five other people come out of the shadow probably his friends and I say "gentlemen do you really want too?" one of them then tries to stab me but I swiftly Dodge and stab him in the face and pull out he falls to the floor screaming then another does slash my arm a bit and I say "oh you motherfucker" I then run at him and stab him in the leg and pull out I stab him in the chest I pull out and then I stab him in the heart and pull out and he'll die from blood loss soon I then run over to the thrid guy who is frozen in fear and I grab him and slit his throat while I see the two others start to run and I then hear two gun shots and the two men feel to the floor screaming with blood coming out of their legs I then turn around and see mimzy holding a gun and she says "what the fuck Alastar you said you would be more careful" I then smile and say "I had it handled" she then said "no if they got away they could tell people who you are" I then look at the woman who was being robbed on the ground crying and I kneel and hold a knife to her neck and I say "don't tell anyone what you saw here" she then said "please please don't kill me" I then say "oh my dear I would never kill an innocent soul but I will hurt you if you tell anyone about what I did here" I then hand her the purse and she runs away I then move over to the two men bleeding on the ground and slit both of their throats and mimzy says "are you going to clean this mess up" I then say "oh come on I always clean up my mess I'll bury Three of them and leave one out in the cold and I'll take the last one with me for tomorrow nights dinner"

2022 Hell

things were simpler back then I was just a man. I kept my hand held to the sealed door still closed shut I try my hardest to focus on all my pain and torment and I think of the pain a torment I delt out to others I think of angel in my nightmares always dying in them and all the sudden the door opens and I feel my power return and then fade away "I still have them?" I felt a smile on my face a real smile and I walk in the room and it hasn't changed a bit but it is quite dusty and I then see one of my old books I wrote about my powers I think it might help me 'let the monster out of it's cage'