Chapter 4

Angels pov

Few days later

I'm eating alone in a dinna thinking about these past 4 years and I also keep thinking about Alastars nightmares he keeps getting them he always wakes up screaming my name and I'm worried for him, few minutes go by and a man comes up to me and says "hey hot stuff want to go out back an" I cut him off "no" he then says "hey! I'm talking to you" he grabs my arm and then I break his arm head butt him in the face and give him a good old kick in the balls and say "next time rememba no means no" I then walk outta there and head to the hotel

Alastars pov

"YOUR NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILEEEEEEEEEE" the crowd cheers and I say "why can't an orphan go on school trips?" It goes quiet "no parent signature!" The crowd laughs and someone puts up there hand for a question "you there" he then asks "are you really all powerful" and I laugh and say "if everyone is all powerful no one is all powerful.....Next!" Someone else asks "why do you look like a deer" and I said "private"

An hour later

God that was exhausting but fun I walk out of the theater and head to the hotel

At the hotel

3rd person pov

Alastar walked in the hotel to be met by angel who gave him a soft kiss on the lips Alastars kissed him back they ask each other how there day was and everything like that and then Alastars says "I think we should take a vacation" and Angel hugs and says "it will be like the honeymoon we said we would go on"

Few hours later

I wake up in my office, I must have fallen asleep which is strange I don't usually or ever fall asleep i don't think I can fall asleep the only times I do sleep is on my command, I get up and head out of my office and I'm in my house "how did I end up here" I thought to myself, I continued walking through my house and I reach the dinning room and I see Charlie, Vaggie, Husker,Nifty and Angel, I walk over to them and say "hello Angel why didn't you tell me we were having guests" angel doesn't say anything nor does any of them, I sit down and they just stare at me I then say "so uh how is everyone?" They don't reply, they then stand up and say "you have been warned by the man with the black hood" I then say "what is the meaning of this!" And then the hooded man appeared and said "hello sir we meet again" and I say "you again" he then says "have you found the child?" I replied with "do you mean Elizabeth?" And he has a happy tone and says "yes yes there is still hope afterall" I then ask "hope for what?" And the man says "to save us to save us all, to save the living to save the dead in heaven and hell to save all of creation" and I say "you have really lost your mind" and the man says "maybe I have but can you really be one to judge when you lost your mother you killed your father and after that you thought to yourself hey let's kill more people and a sane person doesn't do that" I then said "how did you know about my past?" And he says "private"
I then say "I demand to know who you are" and he smiles and says "now now my friend let's not do something you will regret" and I say "what have you done to my husband and friends" and he says "oh there just In a little mind stasis completely blank and will bend to my will" I then say "release them now!" And he said "don't worry I'll release them but you better be ready you might have found the child earlier then usual but it's not over"

I black out

I woke up on my bed, another dream but this one was different it felt real. I got up noticed angel wasn't in bed I guess he must be out somewhere I notice the time it's 3am he must still be out with his friends. I get out of bed and get into some clothes and I go to the kitchen and take a drink of water and the front door busts open and I hear someone yell "iM HomE!!!! BITCHES!!!" omg he's drunk. he comes over to me and says "HeY TheRe smilES!!" and I said "I see we had fun tonight huh angel?" with a smirk on my face and he says "OH FUck YoU" he then hugs me and I hug him back and say "time to put you to bed darling" he falls asleep while hugging me "oh dear" I carried him to bed and said "goodnight angel" and kissed his forehead. I've never seen him that drunk he must have had some strong s**t. I sit at the kitchen table thinking a single thought "maybe?"

The next morning

3rd person pov

Alastar was in the kitchen making breakfast and angel walks in with a massive hangover and he said "w.hat.. happ....end" and Alastar said "we had sex angel" and angel sobered up and said "WHAT?" and Alastar laughed and said "your face is so red I'm only messing of course we didn't you wish we did" and angel screamed "YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT" and Alastar hugged him and said "shhhh calm down Hun you'll wake the kids" and angel said "Stoooooooopppppp" Alastar then kissed his forehead and said "sorry I like messing with you when your hungover" and angel said "I love you" and Alastar said "I love you too"

sorry for a long wait I hope your enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter in about 2 years see ya