Chapter 7

2 weeks later

alastars pov

I wake up from another nightmares next to angel and i get up and check the time 2:37 and I then put my robes on and head to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and decide that's it I then go back into the room and put my clothes on and write a note and unleash my shadow and say "I need you to watch angel for a few days there is something I need to do" the shadow then nodded and I put the letter near angels and kiss his forehead and said "I shall see you again my love" and I then leave crying

at a palace in hell

I knock on the door and say "I know your in there" I then hear shouting and yelling and someone open the door and I say "ah Octavia my haven't you grown last time I saw you you we're about just a little taller then nifty but anyway is your father home there's business I need to discuss with him" she then sighed and yelled "dad there's someone for you at the door" she then leaves and I then see a tall figure in bath robes and I say "hello Stolas we have something to discuss" and he says "well it better be important I was in the middle of something" and I say "whatever is was I'm sure it can wait" I then walk in and follow him to his office and I see a imp in there in robes too and I say "you imp you can leave you are not needed" and he said "yeah I'm not going shit" and I then face palm and sit down and Stolas said "so Alastar what can I do for you" and I said "well I'm going somewhere but it's not in this ring of hell and I know you have a book that can travel through the rings so I've come here to borrow that book" and Stolas looked nervous and he said "well I umm don't exactly umm have it" and I said with static eyes "who does then?" and he said "I'm sorry but I can't say" I then cut my static and say "well how about we make a deal" and he said "I thought you quite making deals?" and I replied "yeah well I think I'll make an exception so you give me information on who has your book and I can borrow it from them and in return I will give you whatever you want" and he says "I'm sorry but I can't tell you" I then laugh and say "well I tried doing this the nice way but now I have to do it the fun way" he then stood up and he then said "now now there is no need to hurt me" and I laugh and say "I'm not going to hurt you" I then grab the imp and say "I'm going to hurt him" I then hold the imp by the throat and say "so this is the imp you've been sleeping with" and Stolas says "don't hurt him" and I reply "just tell me what I won't have to hurt your boyfriend" the imp then said "f-fuck y-you" and held the middle finger to me and I laughed and pulled him closer to me and said "you have the book don't you imp" I then look at Stolas and said "I see what's happening this imp sleeps with you and In return you let him use your book" I laugh more and static fills the room and I grab Stolas by the neck with one of my black tentacles and yell "WHERE IS THE BOOK......I won't ask again" and Stolas reaches over to the imps hand and I say to the imp "you can stop this all you have to do is give me the book and I'll leave I know you have it" and the imp said "I ain't giving you shit you strawberry bitch" and I then grab tighter around his throat and Stolas says "ok ok we can work something out" and I said "3" and Stolas said "please I'm willing to make a deal" I smile wider and say "2" and he said "the book is at the I.M.P building" and I said "where Is that" and the imp said "fuck sake Stolas uhhh it's um my building I will take you there" and I put the imp down and said "lead the way and Stolas I apologize for the mess"

at i.m.p

the imp leads me into a room and I see a wolf a short little man and a little women hugging him and the imp then goes over to the wolf and says "Luna where is the book" and she says "I don't know da- uh blitzos" and I said "your name is blitzos" and he turned to me and said "the o is silent and you just wait here I'll go find the book"

a few minutes later and he hands me the book and I say "thank you I'll return this when I'm done" I then leave

in the city

I feel myself being watched as I walk I then see a person walking behind me and I decide to make random turn left right left right but he is still following me so I turn to a ally and wait to jump him and like I predicted he did I then pull out my knife and hold it to his throat and I then realize "mimzy?" it was mimzy and she said "mind not killing me Al" and I put the knife away and say "why were you following me" and she said "because I want in on what your doing someone has to stop you from getting hurt and if you're going to a place the generates stuff that disables your powers are you sure you want to go alone?" I then said "fine you can come it will be like old times" and she smirk and said "yeah just like old times"