Chapter 8

Angels pov

I woke up and I see Alastar isn't here he must be out for a walk I get up and greet fat nuggets and say "haven't seen ya in awhile pal" I then pour him some food and get changed and see a note and I read it and it says "hello my dear angel I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you this or you would want to join me but this is something I have to do without you it's too dangerous so I love you from Alastar" "what Is he doing this time" I said out loud and I ran out of the house and went to the hotel

at the hotel

I ran too Charlie and said "Alastar is doing something stupid again" and Charlie says "what is it this time" I then was about to answer and I see Alastars shadow in the corner and I go up to it and say "where is he" the shadow said "I was wondering when you would notice me" and I said "you weren't trying to hide so tell me where my husband is" and the shadow looked down and said "he's heading to the devil's row" and I said "how do I get there" the shadow then said "you can't the only way is through a book and Alastar already has it" and I then shout "there has to be some other way" and the shadow said "there isn't I'm sorry" I then say "I don't believe that there is always a way now fucking tell me" and the shadow then said "maybe if you find him before he uses the book" and I said "how do I find him" and the shadow says "i don't know he's blocked my vision" and I said "well where was he before he blocked you" and the shadow said "in an ally with mimzy" and I said "Jesus thanks that's very helpful now we just have to search very fucking ally in hell" I then grab him and shout "I NEED MORE DETAILS" the shadow then pushed me off and said "Alastar may like you and so do I but don't you ever touch me like that again or I'll break every bone in your f**king body" and I said "ok that's fair" and the shadow then said "I don't know the city but I know who might know the city his name is Stolas but I don't think he'll talk" and I smile and said "oh I have my ways" I then go to my old hotel room and Charlie followed and I entired the room and pulled a box out underneath the bed and opened it and pulled out a pistol with angel bullets and Charlie look mad and said "why do you have a gun with angel bullets" and I said "I killed my pa with this gun I like to keep it in case I need it" I then put the gun in my jacket and said "I'll be back" and Charlie said "wait let me get everyone he's our friend too" and I said "fine" as I wait I feel a tap on my shoulder and look and it's Elizabeth and she says "please let me go with you he's my friend too" and I said "are you sure you're able too" and she then said "yes I'm fine now" and I say "ok but you stay close" she then nodded and meet everyone down stairs and I say "ok everyone thanks for coming" nifty then says "he saved me it's my turn to save him" and husker said "of course I'd fucking show up" and Vaggie said "he's my friend so of course I'm doing this" and Charlie then said "we're all here now let's go find Alastar before he does something stupid" I then start walking out the door and I say "knowing him he's already done something stupid"

at Stolas palace

I knock on the door and a tall owl answers and I ask "you Stolas" and he said "yes and you are?" and I say "angel dust and I need to know where my husband is" and he says "ah you must be talking about Alastar" and I pulled out my gun and said "yes now where is he" the owl laughed and said "now now no need to get violent I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement why don't you come in" I then feel an hand on my shoulder and Vaggie said "don't worry I'll handle this shitlord" she then went in and closed the door with us outside and I hear fighting and screaming and more fighting and more screaming then Vaggie comes out and looks like she just had the fight of her life and said "ok I know the city follow me" I then say "Jesus that was impressive" and Vaggie smiled and said "you and Alastar ain't the only ones with ways of interrogation"

at the city

"ok he could be anywhere so I think we should spilt up into twos ok so charlie and Vaggie, husker and nifty and me and Elizabeth" they all nodded and we started to ask around