Chapter 20

angels pov

I was in the hotel cleaning some dishes because no one else wanted to so I decided to just do it the hotel is very bad at keeping these dishes clean  I also have to remind Al and Charlie that we might need to order more dishes

then I saw Elizabeth walk past "hey kid" I said but with no reply she looks troubled like she's lost in thoughts I decided to leave her be and continue cleaning

after I cleaned the dishes I went to the bar to talk with husker and he said "ah angel" I then leaned on the bar and said "hey husky" I ordered a bottle of beer and started a conversation with him "so anyway how is married life treating you" he said and I thought for a bit and say "you know in a way I miss the old days when me and him started dating you know it's just I feel like when he's with me he's not all there you know or maybe I'm just overthinking shit" husker actually looked like he was listening and he said "have you tried talking to him about it" I then say "I haven't because honestly I don't know what to say to him but I just want everything to go back to normal you know" husker then said "listen kid I don't know a thing about marriage never did it but it wasn't for lack of trying but I have known Alastar a long time hell I'm the damn fool who shot him but never have I ever seen him happier then when he's with you and yes I know how basic that sounds but you didn't know him before he met you and I did and he was miserable" I then said "I think I need to talk to Al" husker then said "what you going to say?" I then got up and said "I'll know when I find him" I start moving towards the entrance and all the sudden the door explodes and I hear a familiar voice "HELLOOOOOOO HAZBIN HOTEL!" through the smoke I see a figure and I know who it is "hello vox"
vox then steps closer I notice how looks like a walking corpse and he says "well if it's isn't the slut who thinks it's angel" I then fold my arms and smirk and say "well you've definitely seen better days you look like a corpse and not even the good kind" I then reach into my back pocket and grab hold of the angel gun and say "leave now" vox then laughs and says "hmmm nope I'm here to see your husband" I then pull out the gun and say "well he ain't here so piss off" vox then laughs again and says "you really think that will kill me angel if you're so confident then shot me see what happens" I was about to pull the trigger and I said "burn in double hell" and fired the gun when I fired I felt happy but then I see the bullet just bounced off him and he said "I don't think you or Alastar understand that I can't die" I then hear static and behind vox stands a figure and he says "oh I understand everything now vox I understand why I lost my powers" it's Al and he's using his powers

3rd person pov

Alastar stood outside the hotel feeling his powers returning perhaps stronger then ever before and he says "I use to think my powers were meant for destruction and pain and misery but my powers are to protect, to protect me and my loved ones and I'm about to use them to kick your a**" vox then turned around and said "I thought you wanted to make a deal!" Alastar then said "yeah well lets just say a good friend helped me to remember why you can't be trusted" vox then said "do you not remember the last we did this dance I think it ended with you bleeding to death on the floor face it you can't defeat me" Alastar just stood there smiling and that's what got vox scared the silence and then static started to rise from Alastar it was getting louder and Alastar started to look like a shadow with a big white smile across his face and two white glowing eyes and he said "beat you? I'm not here to beat you I'm here to torture you" Alastar then closes his eyes and whispers "Time to let the monster out"

Alastar then looks up at vox and says "this rivalry has gone on for far too long as of today one shall stand and one shall fall" and vox then says while getting into a fighting position "I couldn't agree more"

both stand still both waiting for the other to make the first move Alastar looks at vox and vox looks at Alastar both standing patiently waiting for the right moment to strike