How To Clean Bedroom

~ Put on some comfy clothes and play some upbeat and exciting music so you can dance around and have fun while cleaning.

~ The most important thing when cleaning your room is to not get discouraged or give up because of how big the mess is.

~ First and easiest thing to clean is your bed. Fold it and organize your sheets,blankets and teddy bears if you have some. This also gives you motivations clean the rest.

~ After making the bed, pick one part of your room to clean next. This can be like your vanity,dresser, bookshelves or night stand.

~ To clean your vanity, start by organizing your makeup and if possible, your brushes. Put all your makeup and nail polishes in containers and makeup boxes/bags. Put your jewelry away and keep the jewelry you wear often in your vanity on a jewelry holder.

~ To clean your dresser,fold up any clean clothes and put away neatly. I reccomend rolling the clothes up so you can see everything and still have lots of room. You want to have each drawer have one type of clothing in it. Also, put your shoes on top of your dresser so you can see them and choose them easily.

~ To clean bookshelf, organize all your books so they are upright and you can read the title on the spine. Arrange any knick knacks you wantnand get rid of anything you don't want.

~ Keep organizing and cleaning anything else you have in your bedroom until everything is clean and organized. Don't forget to vaccum/mop your floors, dust and spray some febreeze so your room is welcoming ad clean!

Hope this helped!! Comment if you need some info or help on something, willing to take requests.