Part Two: (Showmance) Oh, my eyes! OH GOD, MY EYES!

You were speaking with Finn by your car, showing him your Spanish homework so that he could quickly copy the answers he didn't get.

Which, in all honesty, was about eighty per cent of his work.

"Mr Schuester!" You looked over your shoulder at your sister's yell, watching as she walked over to the teacher, wheeling a bright pink case behind her.

"Yeah?" The man replied, and you turned back to Finn, blanking the rest of their faint conversation. Only to be met with the boy walking away from you with a smile on his face. After shoving his homework into his backpack and swinging it onto his back.

"Are you really ditching me for my sister?" you asked quizzically as you followed him.

"Let me help you with that." Then he took the case from your sister's hand and pulled it along for her.

"Thanks, Finn." She smiled, almost flustered by the boy's kindness. "You're so chivalrous."

"Gross."

"Thanks." Finn beamed brightly before it fell. "That's a good thing, right?"

"Yes, you big dumb boy." He then smiled at you and nodded in thanks as you hung back and began walking beside the rest of their Glee Club team members and Mr Schue.

"Morning, guys."

"Hey, Mr Schue. We're learning some runs," Mercedes spoke before demonstrating to the man, along with Artie and Tina.

"You need the finger movement's too?" you asked, to which Tina shrugged at you.

"With the finger, huh?"

"Yeah, that's what I said." You gestured to the man.

"Pretty fly for a white guy."

"Oh, thank you," the man laughed before bowing his way from them, "Hey. Don't be late for rehearsal."

"Okay."

"Well, I will. Because I don't go there."

"Alright!" he sounded and walked away.

"Hey, wheels, wheels, wheels," you repeated, crouching down to Artie's level as you walked, "I need a favour."

"Oh? What's up?"

"Finn just copied my homework and ditched me for Rachel. So, I'm gonna need you to "accidentally" run over his foot at your rehearsal."

The three teens laughed at your words while you rose back to your full height, a smile on your face.

"I th-thought he was like one of your b-b-best friends," Tina pointed out.

"The bitch ditched me!"

Cue them laughing again.

---

There you were, walking down the balcony-esk hallway on the side of your school, just minding your own business, heading to your next class.

When suddenly.

You were grabbed.

Being dragged back by two separate pairs of hands on either one of your biceps.

You released a startled noise as you were brought away from your phone before being pushed into one of the half walls separating the railings.

"Hey, hey." You looked up, finding Quinn and Santana standing before you. As you shoved your phone back into your pocket. "No touchy what you can't afford." You pointed at the blonde's face.

"You really don't think I can afford five cents?" she snarked.

"Oh, burn!" you replied sarcastically.