Part Seventeen: (Bad Reputation) Run, Joey, Run

You walked into the choir room with your sister and her boyfriend, only to find a small group of your friends laughing at something playing on a laptop.

"What's so funny?" Finn asked, taking a seat behind Tina.

"You aren't watching me falling off stage at my first 'Tiny Tots' beauty pageant, are you?" Rachel then turned to shoot you a look as you chuckled silently behind her. "I still can't believe you showed them that."

"Hey, I couldn't just keep that gold mine to myself, now, could I?"

"That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force," Kurt laughed.

"That's Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical'," Jesse said knowingly, "It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality."

"Oh, my goodness," Mercedes yelled.

"Wait, wait." Finn startled as you all laughed, your hand coming down upon his shoulder to brace yourself, "That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's... that's Sue Sylvester. Where did you get this?"

"Heaven," you said happily.

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice," Kurt said.

"Wait. Did she just do the cabbage patch?"

"I'm posting this on YouTube," Finn said, making a start for the computer.

Your sister called out for him to stop, as Tina and Mercedes stopped the boy from removing their entertainment, "Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us."

"How's she gonna know for sure that it was us?"

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through," Mercedes said, just before she and Tina started copying the hand moves Sue was on screen.

"I'm with Finn," Jesse spoke up next, "You guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses ."

"Did you just call us asses?"

With a smirk, Finn pulled the laptop onto his lap.

"Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch."

---

"Who did it?" Mr Schue said, holding up a piece of paper with some sort of point system written on it.

"Wow, what a way to start a lesson," you remarked dryly.

"This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game?" Santana asked, stopping filing her nails momentarily, "We all know it was Puck."

"Back off, I didn't do squat."

"Then why is your girlfriend first on the 'Glist'?" Tina sassed.

"And why am I last ?" Rachel asked, "Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you."

"I'm glad you're last in that case," you said, making your sister scoff with insult.

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything!" Mr Schuester stopped the classes bickering. Then he turned to the bot, "Puck, seriously, did you do it?"

"I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that . But I'm not a liar."

"Wow, you're such a catch."

The boy harshly pointed at you.

"And if I were the one who did it, I would not have them so high on the list. Everyone knows how we hate each other."