Part Fourteen: (Hell-O) Get Off My Sister! You Get Off My Sister, Too!

Rachel Berry could not wipe the grin off her face as she entered the school.

However, Y/N Berry couldn't wipe the grimace off theirs.

You were walking side by side, your sister almost skipping with the pep in her step, while you looked like the walking dead dragging your feet like that.

"Hey, babe. Looking good," Mercedes complimented, sliding up to Rachel's other side, "You too, Y/N."

"Feeling good, Mercedes."

"Thanks, I'm using a new product in my hair," you said at the same time.

"This is amazing," the girl carried on, shaking her head in disbelief, "Ever since Glee Club won Sectionals, everybody looks at us differently."

"Gah!" You sounded as Kurt slid silently up beside you, making you step back and begin walking behind your sister, "A little warning would be nice."

"I want to be with you, Rachel," was heard next from the curly-haired boy walking next to you.

You almost recoiled back again, and you would have if your frustration wasn't spiked towards him. You glare, making him pause in his place and back up until he hurried down the other end of the hall.

"I feel like Lady Gaga," Kurt uttered, making a claw out of his hand.

"Well, get used to it, guys. We're stars now-"

"I wouldn't go that far."

"-On par with all the jocks and popular kids. Oh, it's the dawn of a new era here at McKinley, and we are gonna rule this school!"

"Yeah, you're on somethi- Hey!"

Karofsky 'oohed', "Welcome to loser town."

"Population: You."

"You do know that you 'welcoming' us to 'loser town' means that you are also a part of it, right?" you sassed angrily, wiping the blue drink from your eyes.

---

"Oh, God, what are you wearing?" you groaned, walking up to your sister in the bustling crowds of the gymnasium. Taking in her 'Team Finn' T-shirt sitting beside her bouncing form on the bleachers to watch the basketball game.

Rachel ignored you. Because, of course, she did. Too busy cheering Finn on.

Things we're still really rocky between you and Finn.

You were sure that you were still friends. Altho very distant at the moment, considering you hadn't spoken a word to the other ever since he yelled in your face out of betrayal.

But, on the silver lining, you and Quinn were growing closer every day.

Even if it was just to escape the annoyance that was Puck.

But, you liked to think that that wasn't the only reason.

Your attention was brought back to the game when booing erupted through the stands. Watching as Finn had the ball easily stolen from him and thrown through the hoop by the other team.

'He was totally out of it'

But then again. You couldn't blame him.

"Hey, Finn!"

"Oh." The boy was startled out of his dazed walk by your sister coming to a halt in front of him.

You nodded lightly in greeting.

"I made us his and her relationship calendars."

"Wait-" Peering around, you took a look at the calendars she was now holding up. Finding the terribly photoshopped images of her and Finn's faces stamped over two white kittens.