Part Seven: (Throwdown) The Truth Comes Out

"As we get into Sectionals, I want to get some feedback. Like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing." Mr Schue started the lesson while sitting on a backwards chair in front of you all. "Is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?"

Mercedes raised her hand for a second. "Could we maybe try something a little more... black? "

"I agree," Kurt said, "We do an awful lot of show tunes."

"It's Glee Club . Not Krunk Club ."

"Shut up, Rachel," you called from where you were leaning against the wall, behind everyone else.

"Don't make me take you to the carpet," Mercedes warned Rachel.

"Fantastic." Kurt snaps his fingers at Mr Schue's words. "Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?"

Mike raised his hand slowly. "I can pop and lock."

"Not really what we're going for, Mike, but... noted. Noted, yes." He nodded.

"How about some more rock and alt stuff?" The attention was brought to you at your suggestion. "It kinda sucks when most of the songs we do in here I've never even heard of."

"Then maybe you should learn them," your sister suggested.

"Or maybe we should broaden our horizons."

"I think that that is an excellent point, Y/N." Mr Schue pointed to you. "All of these suggestions have been noted."

"Translation: None of that is going to happen."

---

"Hello, hello," you said, walking through the door. Sunglasses on and iced coffee in hand, "Sorry I'm late, there was a Starbucks around the corner, and I really wanted a coffee. Sorry, Quinn, you can't have none. it's not good for the ba-ba."

"Uh, excuse me. This is a private appointment."

"Oh no, it's fine, we know them," Finn spoke up for you. A happy, almost relieved face at your presence, the same thing could almost be seen shining in Quinn's eyes. Almost .

"So, you're fine with them being here?"

"Yes." Quinn nodded.

The Doctor did the same, with a confirmation, "Okay." Before she glanced back at you. "Aren't you a little too young to be drinking coffee?"

Hooking a finger around the arm of your sunglasses, you pulled them down just enough to peer at the woman over the top of them, throwing her a playful wink.

"I won't tell if you don't."

She rolled her eyes. "Very well. If you're ready now, Miss Fabray, you can lay on the table and show your stomach."

The blonde swallowed nervously, and you took a sip of your drink as if almost trying to steal yourself from reacting.

Watching as she hoisted herself onto the table and laid down, rolling her shirt up to show her midriff, manoeuvred to slacken her skirt and push the front of it down some, too.

You could feel the anxiety rolling through the room.

And you couldn't have that without trying to break it with some form of a joke.

"Damn Quinn, let me take you out on a date first."

"Shut up, Y/N." She rolled her eyes at you.

"Or maybe you just need to pull your skirt down more. I can help you with that." You smirked playfully at the girl.