Part Four: (Preggers) It's Not Mine

You were spending some time with your fathers, you know, like the loving child you are, while your sister looked over her sheet music upstairs.

Worming your way in as the favourite.

Just normal family stuff.

LeRoy and Hiram were cuddled up against each other on one sofa while you lounged on the other. Hands linked together, resting upon your abdomen as you looked at the TV intently.

A story about a zoo mauling having just ended on the local news. The camera panning back to the anchors.

"Well, let's see what's going on now with local champion cheerleading coach, Sue Sylvester."

"What?" you asked the screen as if the people on the other side could actually hear you, startling your fathers as you did.

"In a brand-new segment, we call, 'Sue's Corner'."

"Take it away, Sue," the woman finished for her co-anchor.

"Please, God, no. Let it somehow be anyone else."

Then you were shown the picture of your high school's cheerleading coach in full HD. It was unmistakable that it was actually her.

"Oh, God!"

"Thanks, Rod. Andrea," Sue said, then turning back to the camera, "You know, caining has fallen out of fashion in the United States."

"Huh?"

"But, ask anyone who has safely walked the immaculate sidewalks of Singapore, after winning an international cheerleading competition."

"So, you ?"

"And they'll tell you one thing. Caining works." The woman punctuated by pointing at the camera, and right to the watching audience, at home. "And I think it's about time we did a little more of it right here. And to all those naysayers out there, who say, "That's illegal. You can't strike children on their bare buttocks with razor-sharp bamboo sticks". Well, to them I say, yes, we, cane. And that's how Sue-" She raises her hand up to make a 'C' shape. "-Sees it."

"You have got to be kidding me. This woman is insane."

"Do you know who this is, Y/N?" LeRoy asks you.

"She's the cheerleading coach at my school."

"Well, you must have some entertaining days there," Hiram comments, gaining a nudge from his husband.

"She says stuff like this all the time. She's... overdramatic."

"Yeah, no shit."

"Hiram!"

---

It was the first Glee Club meeting of the week, and you were lounging across two of the plastic, maroon seats.

Your arm across the back of one, as you lent into it, and legs bent over the other chair next to Brittney. Smiling up at Mr Schue when he handed you the sheet music for today.

"E- Excuse me. Th- This isn't the right key."

"No. It's actually the right key," Mr Schue told your sister.

"No, this is the alto part."

"What's alto?" you asked.

"Yep," the man said, popping the 'P', "Tina's doing the solo."

"Hey, congrats, T!" you celebrated for the girl, throwing her a thumbs up and a smile.

"I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix-up," Rachel said, and you could see the tell-tale signs of her starting to throw a hissyfit, "I thought made it very clear that anything from 'West Side Story' goes to me ."