Part Eight: (Mash-Up) Popu-Lar

'I hope they serve burgers for lunch today'

'If not, I'm going to a drive-through'

''Cause I want's me a burger'

'I've been hanging around with Santana too much'

You were pulled from your thoughts. Not by your sister yelling for your attention like she usually did when you were dazed out, as she was talking about some musical or another. But instead, by the voice of your friend yelling.

"My weave!"

You watched as Dave Karofsky walked away from Mercedes, and towards your sister, with a slushie in hand.

"Don't," you told him sternly, as he mimicked throwing the drink in her face, and she flinched in anticipation.

He walked away once more, with you and Rachel peering after him.

You soon found none of you were actually his intended targets. As Finn was hit straight in the face by the mushed ice.

"What the hell, Karofsky?!" he yelled, pushing him into the wall

"Oh, I've wanted to do that ever since the fifth grade when you made fun of me for getting pubes."

"Oh, yes." You walked up to them, ready to defend your best friend if needed. "Just what I wanted to hear in the morning."

"Now that you've joined Lullaby Lee's and insperminated the queen of the Chastity Ball , and dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain? It's open season. "

"Wait. We have a hockey team?"

"Screw you, Karofsky! You and your neanderthal puck-heads are nothing !"

"You're gonna pay for this, dude!" Finn threatened, angrily pushing the hockey player back into the wall.

Quickly grabbing Quinn's arm, you pulled her back, closer to your side, as not to accidentally get hurt by the two boys.

"No. I'm not." He shoved Finn back. "You two don't have the juice anymore."

You gasped at that and looked down at Quinn. "You have juice? Is it orange?"

"Welcome to the new world order."

He cockily nodded to the blonde before strutting away, leaving the three of you alone. The couple looked troubled by what just happened, while you couldn't really give a fuck.

"Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a bit of a gay vibe from him? No? Okay."

---

"This is a disaster," Quinn said as she mopped Finn up with a towel, "Our reputation as McKinley High's "it" couple is in serious jeopardy if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn."

Your eyes were looking from the couple to your obvious sister. As you were seated beside Mercedes, elbow on your knee and cheek in your palm.

"The 'Slushee War' has commenced," Kurt said, bringing your attention to the two.

"And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe."

"Well, Quinn didn't actually get hit. But if Karofsky had two cups, she probably would have."

"Are you talking about me?" Quinn suddenly called over, snapping to face you.

"Just about how much you're in love with me."

She scoffed.

"Oh, just admit it, Quinn. You're totally into me."

Before she could throw another remark at you, Mr Schue stepped into the room.