Part Twenty: (Theatricality) FUCKING, POINTY THING!

"Tina's wearing not black!"

You were surprised, to say the least.

"Tina is wearing not black!"

That apparently was all you could say, pointing at the girl as she made her way to sit in between Finn and Artie.

"It's so weird."

"This so isn't you," Finn added to Artie's point.

"I feel like an Asian 'Branch Davidian'."

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?"

"Biker chick?" Santana suggested, gaining an instantaneous thumbs down from the girl.

"Cowgirl?" Finn was next.

Then Mercedes, "Hoodrat."

Tina still kept her thumb down.

"Computer programmer." Quinn perked up.

"How in the hell does a computer programmer dress?" Then an idea of your own popped into your head. "What about grunge rocker?"

Still a no from the girl.

"Cross-country skier," Brittany said.

"Catholic schoolgirl?"

I bet you can guess who offered that up.

Sitting between Puck and Matt, you were given a direct line to jab him in the arm. Which you took full opportunity of.

Then Brittany spoke up again.

"A happy meal, no onions. Or a chicken."

"Oh, I vote chicken."

"Look, I appreciate it, guys, but it just isn't me-"

"But chicken," you whined.

"-I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like Communism ."

Your face scrunched up at that, confused by the girl's words.

"How?"

"Guys, we have a serious problem," your sister announced, striding into the room.

"You ate the last of my chocolate?"

"She's vegan," Matt pointed out to you.

"I don't know how I keep forgetting that. She doesn't stop going on about it."

"You know how I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline?"

"Isn't that against the rules?" Artie asked.

"It seems like it would be."

"No, not at all." Rachel took a moment to think over her words. "Or, probably. Whatever. Anyway, what I figured out: I rooted through the dumpsters behind the Carmel Auditorium-"

"Gross," you cringed.

"-And I found eighteen empty boxes of Christmas lights."

"Oh, no," Tina spoke.

"Yeah, I think it's insane that they're starting to decorate for Christmas this early, too."

"Which lead me to Joelle Fabrics. I asked them about red chantilly lace, and they were sold out!"

"Oh, sweet Jesus."

"Oh, my," Mercedes and Kurt said, the same mortified face making its way across their features.

"What's the big deal? Can't you just get some from somewhere else?"

"What?" Mr Schue asked, throwing his arms out, confused by both Rachel's words and the reactions they were gaining.