The End

As I said in my community post

"If I do not upload the rest of the story before the end of the year like I intend to do so, I'll post the rest of the story board as the next chapter. Just so everybody has an ending. Because I think the ending is my favorite part of this."

so. life has been so busy and I just don't have time so here is the entire story board. I'm so sorry for leaving this story but I've been so busy with uni coming up next year + school rn :( I hope you liked what I had so far. I'm still proud of it and I'm super happy with the ending I had planned.

So here is the story board: 

 __________________

Angelica goes undercover to capture an assassin but instead ends up falling for him. She meets Corpse on a roof top at a charity event located in LA and befriends him for the mission. She eventually realizes she doesn't want to turn him into the police after they begin to grow closer and closer. Angelica has to come face to face with the truth and tells Corpse, breaking the bond they shared. Rae and Sykkuno try to keep Corpse hidden inside the cartel but Toast comes to town to make sure Angelica is okay after receiving a call about suspicious behavior around the cartel and Angelica is forced to choose between Corpse or Toast, she chooses Corpse which angers Toast causing him to try to kill Corpse, but in order to defend her lover, Angelica shoots Toast in the leg. After refusing to complete her mission, the Comfy Cartel disbands for safety, getting rid of any information that could lead the government to them. Angelica goes off on her own with Corpse and they become independent criminals until Sykkuno approaches them and offers them a spot in his new cartel, the clean boys.

The end.