seventeen

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

I had more makeup on me than I had on in months.

And—I had a clip in pink extension.

My legs were squeezed in black leather pants, and my tits feel invincible in this sparkly silver top.

As I stared at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but wonder—is this really who I am? Is this really who I wanted to be tonight? Was I myself or was I trying to fit in? I had never gone all out like this—then again I had never been carefree.

"You look amazing. Stop looking at yourself like that," Sloane and Stevie were looking in the mirror applying lipgloss as I sat on the countertop, staring nose to mirror at myself.

That's why I couldn't stop staring at myself.

Because I didn't look anything like me—I look like a regular girl at college. I looked like a girl ready to party at the college of her dreams and dance her life away with her friends. Was this who I was.

"I'm going to get a slice of pizza—do you two want any?" Stevie asked as Sloane shook her head, me copying her actions. Stevie nodded before sauntering out.

Sloane to the opportunity of being alone to snap her fingers in front of my face. "Get any closer to that mirror and you're going to turn as vein as Matti." I laughed as I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to all of this." She nodded at my apology.

"I know, you have never been the biggest party animal. I understand," Her voice held a hint of teasing to it. I hopped off the counter as I wobbled slightly on my heels.

"I don't want to wear these," I muttered as I clicked the heel on the ground.

"You're a ten with or without but I say wear them. Not that you're seeking male validation or anything but men love it when women wear heels. Almost every man I've ever known has finished to the idea of a woman's heels wrapped around him as he fuck-"

I cut her off with a breathy laugh, "Sloane, not trying to be a bitch but A—not everyone is as hot as you and B, the last time I took advice from you we all know what happened with Mitch."