twenty-two

BY THE TIME YOU HAVE READ THIS I WILL HAVE ALREADY ANNOUNCED MY BIG NEWS ON INSTAGRAM HEHEHEHEHHEE GO CHECK IT OUT

Ellie Webber

I can't control things that I don't know.

"Okay, so— we are going to lunch, are you sure you don't want us to bring you back anything?" I shook my head at Blaire before resting it back down on my knee cap. I had one leg tucked up on the chair with me while my arms rested on my desk.

To the right of me, my desk had a stack of library books that I had yet to read but what was I doing right now? I was shopping online adding to my already dangerously large to be read list. It was such an addiction for me but fuck it—everyone had an addiction and reading happened to be mine.

"Is she going to be here soon?" Sloane asked, hanging off the side of my bed, the newest vogue magazine spread over her chest as she looked at me.

"Actually-" I got cut off as Blaire squealed.

"Shut the eff up Ellie Webber—it's a boy, isn't it? You're tutoring a fucking hot boy!" She yelled as she ran over, shaking my shoulders when she gripped them. Sloane set up, dog-earring the page she stopped her reading on.

Once Blaire stopped shaking me, I chuckled as Sloane stared at me waiting for an answer.

Giving a rub of the nose with my pointer finger and a slight nod, Blaire started to jump up and down. "Oh my god— this is perfect. This is what we love to hear-"

"Who's we? Ellie doesn't need any man." Sloane stood up from the bed, walking towards me before shooting Blaire a wink. "She needs me," She continued as I laughed out loud.

"Is he cute?" Blaire questioned me, but it sounded like it was a command and I needed to answer her. Shrugging, I pulled my hair out of my ponytail anxiously.

"I mean, i don't know?" I answered. Throwing her hands in the air in defeat, she shook her head. "His camera doesn't work. Neither does his microphone so we are just chatting but to be honest he sounds like every other man that I had despised before, guys." I explained.