𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hello ! This is my first time writing anything on here so please excuse me if the story doesn't turn out to be that good or if my writing is bad. 

Before you begin, I would request you to read the disclaimers.

Disclaimers:

1) None of this applies to the members in real life. Kindly note that this is a fan-fiction and treat the characters in the story as purely fictional ones. My portrayal of the members in this story has nothing to do with who they are in real life.

2) No homophobia or discrimination against the preferences or sexualities mentioned in this story will be tolerated. If you feel uncomfortable reading such content, I request you to stop.

3) There will be no sexual content as I don't feel comfortable writing it. There could be some mildly heated moments but nothing that could be considered sexual. 

4) Many of the characters (and the author) will swear from time to time, so just a small heads up.

5) I cannot stress on this enough...so keep in mind that this is a fan-fiction made simply for fun and has nothing to do with real life

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

The updates for this story may be pretty inconsistent, because school exists *sighs*....but I'll do my best to update as regularly as possible.

I hope you enjoy reading and remember to love and look after yourselves!

- 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪